WAGliderGuy is offline Find More Posts by WAGliderGuy
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 14, 2012, 03:22 PM
ich bauen groß modell flugzeug
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2010
6,829 Posts
started a new thread on my blog so i can privately moderate it
and Depronicus you are baaned from that thread!

K

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...0#post22999670
Keenan smith is offline Find More Posts by Keenan smith
Old Oct 14, 2012, 03:49 PM
Snappy Title On Backorder....
United States, TX, Killeen
Joined Jun 2011
1,058 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DDFHobbies View Post

K

Ban me too please. This sounds like the little kid that gets his feelings hurt so he goes and hides in his tree house and won't let anyone else inside unless they let him be in charge and agree with his demands.
tsymonds is offline Find More Posts by tsymonds
Old Oct 14, 2012, 03:54 PM
ich bauen groß modell flugzeug
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2010
6,829 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsymonds View Post
Ban me too please. This sounds like the little kid that gets his feelings hurt so he goes and hides in his tree house and won't let anyone else inside unless they let him be in charge and agree with his demands.
What .. no.. i banned derpronicus from that thread because he goes on pretty much every thread i post on and trolls me..

K

aww... your such an awfully nice person NOT!
Keenan smith is offline Find More Posts by Keenan smith
Old Oct 14, 2012, 04:11 PM
Registered Slopeaphile
S-u-A, UK.
Joined Jan 2003
764 Posts
so still not done anything on it yet, other than listing the same pictures and looking at a catalogue?

so much fail.
awmeade is offline Find More Posts by awmeade
Old Oct 14, 2012, 05:31 PM
It only takes one good idea
Fishers, Indiana
Joined Oct 2004
5,869 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DDFHobbies View Post

K

K,
Just as an observation.

The reason many are negative towards you is you come on a forum that is for sharing and announce that you are taking on projects that we are all very interested in. You even have a website where you state that you will take orders for custom aircraft. Then you produce good results for a 15 year old child that is impressive for a kid. But many of us that have worked many years on designing and building airframes take how you represent yourself as misleading. A novice coming to these forums may think you are what you say you are when in fact you are a young child that has the experience of a young child. Not saying for your age your are not great, heck I was not doing what you are doing at age 14 or 15 (not sure your real age). But you come across as a know it all and rude many times.

Many here get excited to see a DC6, C119, and anything Demondriver does, but they actually put their money where their mouth is. Derpronicus is not trolling you, he is just wanting to protect those novices out there from thinking your are what your are trying to push. You are a great builder for a young 15 year old child, but when you make statement on my thread that I just barely beat you with the span on my B36 over your UAV with the skills you have show to date is very misleading.

I will go away now, I only want to make sure that everyone reading understands why people view you the way they do (at least the pals I have here that have shared with me what they think of your post).

Good louck with your building, and don't give up, what you are doing for a kid is great, but just be careful when you charge someone for service as there are laws about misrepresenting your service.

DAG
dag214 is offline Find More Posts by dag214
Closed Thread