SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 04, 2012, 12:00 AM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,322 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGuyJT View Post
Kin, what do we need to do to acquire these new gears if we have already purchased the elevated tail?
We have checking and doing the new matel side frame . i will see which parts is need to change , i will sent the new parts for you and old customer . i will post it here soon what is the parts different between old and new .
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 04, 2012, 02:05 AM
Fresno, California
Joined Mar 2007
2,601 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
We have checking and doing the new matel side frame . i will see which parts is need to change , i will sent the new parts for you and old customer . i will post it here soon what is the parts different between old and new .
thanks so much!
BigGuyJT is online now Find More Posts by BigGuyJT
Old Nov 04, 2012, 11:10 AM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,322 Posts
I will post the new version here and you e mail me the shop you buy it or your invoice .
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member