SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
View Poll Results: How much do you trust your "Waterproof" electronics on your land based vehicles?
I only drive outside if it hasn't rained in a few days. 0 0%
I drive in the snow, but avoid wet tracks. 0 0%
I'll drive on a wet track if it isn't too wet. 0 0%
I'll drive in any condition. 0 0%
I use my car or truck to see if the puddles outside my house are deeper than it. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

This thread is privately moderated by Micubano, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 10:33 AM
Chad deQuevedo of Olyphant, PA
United States, PA, Olyphant
Joined Aug 2012
560 Posts
Poll
How much do you trust the waterproofing on your ESC and other electronics.

I bought a Venom Gambler partly because of the price and partly because their marketing video has it running in the snow and the box claims it is waterproof. One day in the LHS, I overheard one of the guys say they don't care if it says waterproof, he won't risk getting their struff wet. Understandable since most things RC are pricy. How much do you trust your stuff (besides boats) in the water?
Micubano is offline Find More Posts by Micubano
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Damn you Talon 90!
to remove ads between posts