HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Micubano, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 10:25 AM
Chad deQuevedo of Olyphant, PA
United States, PA, Olyphant
Joined Aug 2012
530 Posts
Rave
Things are getting better

Since my last post about the really bad run of luck I had in one day, everything has gotten better. It only cost $10 to fix the MQX, I have a new tail motor on my SR, and Venom is sending me 2 ESCs (one for each truck) because even though my sons truck does go forward, the reverse is intermittent. Considering a new ESC would have been half the cost of the truck for us (We paid $120 each), I am really happy with Venom's customer service right now. That is the Rave part of this post.

My son and I also completed building the Estes Moon Mutt and the little launch pad that came with it. Not sure why we are going smaller, but he's 7 so I do not ask. During assembly there was a little issue were glue ended up on the ceiling, but I am going to try and forget about that one and just hope the rain holds off until after our first launch this afternoon.
Micubano is online now Find More Posts by Micubano
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts