HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by fadingfastsd, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:56 AM
Joined Apr 2012
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
FS/Trade: ParkZone Albatross D.Va WWI BnF

Link to ParkZone's page about the Albatross:
http://parkzone.com/Products/Default...ProdID=PKZ5980

I have a like new ParkZone Albatross D.Va WWI Bind-n-Fly plane that I'd really like to trade straight up. I'll also sell it for a reasonable offer. It's completed, and has about 5 flights on it. All original electronics (PZ Spektrum compatible BnF receiver, ESC, servos, etc). It has the original prop and other parts. I have the original box, and can ship in the box like new.

It has a few dings in the foam, one on top of the rudder, and one on the right side of the elevator. Just from hanging from the elevator in my garage. Never been crashed, and just lightly flown. It handles extremely well, is fast, and use 11.1V stock 1800mAh lipos.

I have 3 other planes now, and just really don't fly this one very often. I built a new AT-6 Texan kit that I find taking up all my time. Make me an offer (I bought new for $249.99). I'm open to just about any type of plane. I prefer electric, but it would be cool to try a gas plane, if it came with everything I need to get started (only flown electric so far). I have a Spektrum DX6i, and I'd like it to have Spektrum compatible receiver. I might be open to kits to assemble myself too.

Let me know! Let's talk.

Evan
858-220-1483, or PM me here.
I'm in San Diego, CA 92117.

Dings on tail:

I know these pics suck, I took them with my cell tonight. I'll take better pics tomorrow in the light and post them.
fadingfastsd is offline Find More Posts by fadingfastsd
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 21, 2012, 11:32 AM
United States, CA, Oceanside
Joined Apr 2011
5,015 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
You wouldn't be interested in trading for a Blade SR heli NIB would you? I am in San Diego area too.
chucksolo69 is online now Find More Posts by chucksolo69
Old Sep 21, 2012, 03:14 PM
Joined Apr 2012
16 Posts
I might check it out, if you wanted to bring it by. Probably not though, I'm really not that interested in helicopters. I've never tried one though, so who knows!
Old Sep 21, 2012, 04:56 PM
United States, CA, Oceanside
Joined Apr 2011
5,015 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Ok, just thought I'd ask. I am in no hurry to sell or trade the heli. I just have my eye on another plane and one of them is the PZ Albatross.
chucksolo69 is online now Find More Posts by chucksolo69
Old Sep 21, 2012, 05:28 PM
Joined Apr 2012
16 Posts
No prob, thanks for the offer. I'll probably hold out for another plane trade. I'm just not really into helicopters ....yet.
Old Sep 23, 2012, 05:44 PM
Joined Apr 2012
16 Posts
I'll sell for $200 shipped (in the US). I have the original box, and I'll ship in that.
I'd still really, really like to trade though. Make a cool trade offer for a plane!?
Old Oct 03, 2012, 03:17 PM
Joined Apr 2012
16 Posts
Bump, any offers on this? I'd really love to make a trade.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 04:43 PM
Joined Apr 2012
16 Posts
I'll take offers on it. Just make me an offer. I need it sold, really want to get a new plane!
Old Apr 02, 2013, 10:32 PM
USA, IL, Hickory Hills
Joined Mar 2007
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Trade for Parkzone Typhoon 2 3D PNP

I have a parkzone typhoon 2 3d PNP, put together but never flown. Keep your receiver and batteries and trade even?

http://www.parkzone.com/Products/Def...ProdID=PKZ4375
global344 is offline Find More Posts by global344
Last edited by global344; Apr 02, 2013 at 10:48 PM.
Old Apr 02, 2013, 10:54 PM
Joined Apr 2012
16 Posts
Hey Global,
Sorry I probably would have made that trade. I forgot to update, I sold the plane last year, in November I think. Sorry and thanks for the offer.

This thread can be closed or deleted. SOLD.