SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 07, 2013, 02:32 PM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,566 Posts
Please everyone....we do this for you guys. Please give us feedback...are we doing ok? Hows the 30 minute limit?
Anything we can do to be better? How about things you guys want us to talk about or ask us to talk about???

Please give us feedback. Publicly here or privately ..... ((EVEN if you just want us to say your name LOLOL)) Let me know (us) know.

Kevin
Kev71H is online now Find More Posts by Kev71H
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 08, 2013, 01:19 AM
Austria
Joined Jan 2007
652 Posts
Watched the third show, and halfway through the second. Great shows, and great effort!
30 minute limit is definitely good from my side

Something about what Tweaks you use to make your Bikes run the way you want, or parts that work for you would be fine.
Gartenzwerg is online now Find More Posts by Gartenzwerg
Old Jan 08, 2013, 07:46 AM
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,235 Posts
Keep up the good work guys, we all appreciate what you're trying to do!!
This is really cool to see the new bikes and accessories before they are released to the market!
TopDave is offline Find More Posts by TopDave
Old Jan 08, 2013, 08:30 AM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,566 Posts
Thanks for some feedback...much appreciated.
Old Jan 08, 2013, 09:06 AM
Occasional useful idiot...
Joined Nov 2009
1,402 Posts
Might have to try something from Austria in august maybe? I'm sure it would be interesting for people to see what the WCB is like. I would have to find out what the 'tinterweb connection is like, both from the Stohr ring and Fehring. Plus figure out how to get connected <as I am a technology caveman>. Though I couldn't promise anything, due in part to the fact I will be consuming various Austrian tipples which might not be conducive to being any help.
Jonathan Bradbury is offline Find More Posts by Jonathan Bradbury
Old Jan 08, 2013, 10:08 AM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,566 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Bradbury View Post
Might have to try something from Austria in august maybe? I'm sure it would be interesting for people to see what the WCB is like. I would have to find out what the 'tinterweb connection is like, both from the Stohr ring and Fehring. Plus figure out how to get connected <as I am a technology caveman>. Though I couldn't promise anything, due in part to the fact I will be consuming various Austrian tipples which might not be conducive to being any help.
You have PM
Old Jan 08, 2013, 03:03 PM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Athens, Greece
Joined Oct 2003
3,284 Posts
I was working at the time of the show, and no youtube was allowed at work, so I really just tonight managed to view the show!
Excellent work, again guys!!!!
Thanks for showing so many interesting and exciting things!!!!
steliosh is offline Find More Posts by steliosh
Old Jan 08, 2013, 03:17 PM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,566 Posts
A big thank you Stelios! It means a lot.
Old Jan 08, 2013, 09:40 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
6,654 Posts
***edit******
Akura2 is online now Find More Posts by Akura2
Last edited by Akura2; Jan 14, 2013 at 09:20 PM.
Old Jan 09, 2013, 03:10 AM
Joined Jan 2010
38 Posts
@Jonathan Bradbury

you have mail

lg rene
vcfuzzi is offline Find More Posts by vcfuzzi
Old Jan 11, 2013, 10:13 AM
Big thrills w/o hospital bills
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Sep 2003
3,716 Posts
Hi Kev, today I found some time so I sat and watched all 3 episodes that you guys have done sofar, its pretty good and fun to watch. Jimmy cracks me up.. I think the shorter 30min shows are better, 45min max.. Maybe have an animated intro to go with the music too. I was thinking of extra input for show format, you could have a show on ways to get a local club bike meeting started, or finding like-minded locals, forums etc. The history of RC bikes, where the bikes are at now and the future of bikes. A show for the custom builders and tinkerers. Also, maybe spend more time on just a few topics for each episode so you guys have more to talk about for future shows. Oh, and more show and tell, test drive clips of different brands of bikes, local tracks and maybe roving reports from toy fairs or bike meetings.

Good to see you again, Stelios..

Nice work guys..!
scaulfi is offline Find More Posts by scaulfi
Old Jan 11, 2013, 10:19 AM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,566 Posts
Great suggestions!!! We will take these seriously. I think this is great input. I don't mind putting in the extra work for some "eye candy". (although Lito's 4 stroke bike was a surprise to see at the end of #3 show!

I also have to figure out how to see the "live comments" too.....for some reason there is not much information on how to "see" those in Google Hangout Tutorials.
Old Jan 12, 2013, 12:26 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Athens, Greece
Joined Oct 2003
3,284 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gartenzwerg View Post
Watched the third show, and halfway through the second. Great shows, and great effort!
30 minute limit is definitely good from my side

Something about what Tweaks you use to make your Bikes run the way you want, or parts that work for you would be fine.
YOU should be in the show, at some point, Bernhard...
I know you do have a lot of interesting tweaks to show...
For example: How to make a rain bike (not much of interest to those sunny Californians, I guess!!! But I recently tried to translate a thread from rc-motorradforum.de and it was a bit missing when translated), or how to make slimmer bike with minimum cost.
Also, make your own belt tensioner for SB5 or other bikes...
Think about it? You may need to wake at 6am one Monday morning, but I guess it will be worth it for the RC Bike community...

Also, Shaun (hi!), could be in the show, to show his own bike and offer tips from his huge knowedge of rc bikes...

Also... Edi Winter! Come on!!!

steliosh is offline Find More Posts by steliosh
Old Jan 12, 2013, 06:30 PM
Adelaide, South Australia
Joined Feb 2007
323 Posts
Just watched the 2nd and 3rd episode, good work guys.

A little segment on vintage RC bikes would be nice, and how they have developed over the years.

Regards
Andrew

PS. Lito, I bought my KP07E from Dwayne a couple of years ago, I think it belonged to you once upon a time. Anyway, it still going and it has the latest Castle speedy with cheat mode, and still drives nicely.
magnuts is offline Find More Posts by magnuts
Old Jan 12, 2013, 06:46 PM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,566 Posts
Actually I am taking these suggestion(s) and am now working on some history of the RC bikes.