Old Sep 20, 2012, 03:52 PM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,683 Posts
Cool
Establishing a Google+ VIDEO CHAT HANGOUT session SHOW

Hi all,

** Note: Please subscribe to " RCthis " on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/user/rcthis

As you know Google+ has the ability to have MULTIPLE "video chat hangout" conversations with anyone who has a GOOGLE+ account by using the Video Hangout ability. See here: http://www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/

I would like to establish 4-6 other people to participate in a Video hang out through Google+.

Please let me know if you would like to participate....I personally would like to ask our international friends to participate in this. I (we) can have up to 6 people total.

Note: This Session #1 will be LIVE, but it also will be "recorded" and put on my YouTube channel for all to see. It will be similar to the podcasts (2 wheel podcasts) that Lito and Jimmy used to do.

I in fact would personally like to ask LITO and JIMMY to be the first 2 volunteers to be on our Video Chat Hangout.

Please, anyone who is serious about doing this please let me know...either by posting here or by Private message.

***I will be giving out topics of discussion before we start the video chat (and recording) so you will have a pretty good Idea about what we will be talking about...All kinds of things to talk about. Also good ol'funnin.

Whats needed???
*A free Google+ account
*A decent quality video ability
*Preferred: use some kind of ear phone (so no feedback will be experienced)
*Good lighting (so all call see you well)
*Requesting no bad language
*A good sense of humor is helpful

This will happen in the NEAR future - soon. PM me or post here for more details!!!!!!!

Kevin
RCMCC
San Jose
Kev71H is offline Find More Posts by Kev71H
Last edited by Kev71H; Nov 14, 2012 at 11:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 20, 2012, 04:50 PM
Vzzznnnn...
Greece, Attica, Athens
Joined Oct 2010
220 Posts
Why not? :-)
vegos is offline Find More Posts by vegos
Old Sep 20, 2012, 05:14 PM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,683 Posts
I will be arranging this very soon. I'm currently scheduling people for this. I'm just awaiting responses........
Last edited by Kev71H; Sep 21, 2012 at 04:09 PM.
Old Sep 20, 2012, 05:15 PM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,683 Posts
Tutorial on how easy it is:

here is a simple Toutorial on how easy this is:

How to Use Google+ Hangouts (A Beginners' Guide) (4 min 30 sec)
Last edited by Kev71H; Sep 21, 2012 at 03:58 PM.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:20 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Athens, Greece
Joined Oct 2003
3,311 Posts
let me grab my son's laptop with a mike and camera, I think!!! hehe
steliosh is online now Find More Posts by steliosh
Old Sep 21, 2012, 12:02 PM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,683 Posts
1) A date will be announced a little later but soon.

2) *** NOTE: I will be arranging to have this recorded LIVE ON AIR via Youtube stream for ANYONE who wants to watch it LIVE ON AIR. It also will be recorded to my Youtube Channel "RCthis" channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/rcthis

How YouTube Hangout LIVE works: Google+ Hangouts have recently announced they will allow everyday users to be able to share hangouts to a live audience and to save their Hangout sessions as a YouTube video to be shared later. The feature is called Hangouts On Air, which has been available to selected users for a while, but is only now being released for general use.

To use Hangouts On Air you set up a Hangout as per normal, add up to 9 friends to the hangout and check the “Enable Hangouts On Air” button to go live with your hangout. All users in the Hangout will see the “On Air” banner so that they know it is public.
Your live broadcast Hangout On Air can be shared via your Google+ stream, your YouTube channel or your website. While you’re broadcasting, you’ll be able to see how many viewers you have watching. Check out this video on Google+ Hangouts On Air to see how it works.

3) PLEASE PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL " RCThis " .....That you you know when this will happen because Youtube will email you.

My channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/rcthis
*** or just search for the word " RCthis " and find my direct link to my channel.

This will be great!!!!! I'm so excited.
Last edited by Kev71H; Sep 21, 2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 01:10 PM
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Dec 2009
1,130 Posts
i dont have a camera or a mic on any of my computers. But i would love to do this
621clay is offline Find More Posts by 621clay
Old Sep 21, 2012, 01:42 PM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,683 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 621clay View Post
i dont have a camera or a mic on any of my computers. But i would love to do this
GOOD NEWS....they are cheap....a "GOOD" one usually runs about 35$ USD...a cheapo one runs about 10.00 usd SUPER easy to set up also.

** The teaching video above explains how easy it is to have a google HANGOUT session ** once you set up your Video cam/mic (attached to cam)

Note: sometimes the Cheapo ones don't have a MIC....so spend the extra washingtons to get the one with Video/mic all in one.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:14 PM
Vzzznnnn...
Greece, Attica, Athens
Joined Oct 2010
220 Posts
Why don't we create a topic with social networks names/usernames/nicknames etc, so everybody who wish can find us?
vegos is offline Find More Posts by vegos
Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:33 PM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,683 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegos View Post
Why don't we create a topic with social networks names/usernames/nicknames etc, so everybody who wish can find us?
Good Idea.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:34 PM
Joined Jun 2006
293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev71H View Post
GOOD NEWS....they are cheap....a "GOOD" one usually runs about 35$ USD...a cheapo one runs about 10.00 usd SUPER easy to set up also.

** The teaching video above explains how easy it is to have a google HANGOUT session ** once you set up your Video cam/mic (attached to cam)

Note: sometimes the Cheapo ones don't have a MIC....so spend the extra washingtons to get the one with Video/mic all in one.
From looking at the google website - it also seems like you can use the google+ app on an android phone or iphone .

-rskip
rskip is online now Find More Posts by rskip
Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:35 PM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,683 Posts
* Antanis M : Thanks for subscribing to the Youtube Channel " RCthis " You will be notified of the LIVE session (and see the recorded session) when the time comes in the very near future.

Others: Please subscribe for easy notifications via my channel " RCthis " on Youtube.

Kevin
Last edited by Kev71H; Sep 21, 2012 at 03:29 PM.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:41 PM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,683 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rskip View Post
From looking at the google website - it also seems like you can use the google+ app on an android phone or iphone .

-rskip
YES!! You can video via your mobile device too!!! You can catch the "LIVE" session or participate via MOBILE PHONE. This will be limited to 6 people for the "first" video show/session.

Others will follow to catch us up on latest and greatest RC BIKE stuff! Also I would want our international friends to attend!!! Either by participating or viewing (and subscribing) the youtube shows.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 03:28 PM
RCMCConline com
Joined Apr 2002
3,683 Posts
Noviac, Thanks for subscribing to the Channel " RCthis " on Youtube. The Show #1 session will be announced soon.
Old Sep 21, 2012, 04:23 PM
Joined Dec 2009
1,130 Posts
Do we have to wear clothes while in the chat? That is a deal breaker if no. J/k..... Let me get moved in with the old lady and ill see if she will let me us her top of the line note book while i acquire a more suitable version.
621clay is offline Find More Posts by 621clay