Old Nov 28, 2003, 10:27 PM
Powered by ThunderPower
United States, FL, Cocoa
Joined Sep 2001
4,197 Posts
Yippee!
Eco8 Video! - some more practice

Hello guys,

I recently made a video of my Eco8. Some friends from the Ikarus BBS were nice enough to host my video. They have a website at www.dream-models.com. You can download the video directly from here:

http://www.asdf.co.nz/pics/EcoHacker5.WMV

Later!

Chachin..
Chachin is offline Find More Posts by Chachin
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2003, 11:06 PM
Heli Headcase
Cliffside Park, NJ
Joined May 2003
2,551 Posts
nice flyin chachin! gotta love those CP helis
Orion_V is offline Find More Posts by Orion_V
Old Nov 29, 2003, 10:56 AM
Watertown, New York, United States
Joined Oct 2003
12 Posts
Whats init

What do you have for mods on that eco? Performs well
novetec is offline Find More Posts by novetec
Old Nov 29, 2003, 11:15 AM
New Jersey
Joined Mar 2003
32 Posts
As usual great flying, Im ready for the next step any recomedations for setup, currently have aveox 36-24-1.5,cc pegasus 45,8 cell 3300 eclips 7, 120ccpm, peizo gyro want to fly inverted and help seting up govenor mode. and of course flying Eco 8. Can currently do rolls, loops nose in hover,piroetts. I get about 5-6 minute flights. I do not want to upgrade anything right now.

Thanks, Michael
Michael Fano is offline Find More Posts by Michael Fano
Old Nov 29, 2003, 12:26 PM
United States, FL, West Palm Beach
Joined Jun 2001
2,216 Posts
Hey

Man that was some great flying, and your Eco looks to have quite a fast climb rate. I also like that you were nice an smooth when you did your manuvers.

Oh and I saw that you purchased Aerofly Pro a few weeks back, I love mine and it has helped me with a lot of the aerobatic manuvers I do now. I need to stop slacking and get a vid up too

Keep up the good work.

Carlo
Eco8gator is offline Find More Posts by Eco8gator
Old Nov 29, 2003, 03:29 PM
Powered by ThunderPower
United States, FL, Cocoa
Joined Sep 2001
4,197 Posts
Thank you guys.
Quote:
What do you have for mods on that eco?
Mods? I have almost all of them, but you don't really need all of them. Here's some of the stuff I'm using:

> Hacker B50-18S, Beat40-6-18, 15T pinion, 10-cell NiMH for power @ 1800rpms
> GF Symmetrical Blades
> Alu swashplate, head, frame plate
> CF tail boom
> Thrust Bearings

I get about 6 minutes of safe aerobatics, and 1 minute of hovering.

Chachin..
Chachin is offline Find More Posts by Chachin
Old Nov 29, 2003, 03:49 PM