HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by anixs, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 20, 2012, 10:45 AM
United Kingdom, England, Lincoln
Joined Jun 2011
710 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I'd love to be considered for this please, sir.
I want to get into some larger models such as an airliner build but don't know if my Turnigy 9x would be up to the job or not, I know this Futaba definitely would be though.
abroadhurst94 is offline Find More Posts by abroadhurst94
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 20, 2012, 10:49 AM
KG4WXI
USA, GA, Winston
Joined Jan 2011
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Mr.Anixs Thanks for the chance for a radio like this when i was looking at radios i liked the futaba radio but i could not afford one. It is nice of you to give such nice things away to people. I now have the chance to get one just like all who reply . Thank you very much.
kurtis01 is offline Find More Posts by kurtis01
Old Sep 20, 2012, 10:53 AM
United States, MA, Boston
Joined May 2012
163 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Very nice to you, congrats to whomever wins this! (I'm not interested as I already have a 9X that i'm very satisfied with!)
Bhuwan is offline Find More Posts by Bhuwan
Old Sep 20, 2012, 10:54 AM
Joined Mar 2012
23 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
I would love tobeonsidred for this anxs! I believe all ofus at RCGroups are very happy with your generosity and giving back to the community! Hel me get out of my 72mhz! If don't win, Congats to the lucky winner!
JKlugman14 is offline Find More Posts by JKlugman14
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:05 AM
Veni, Vidi, Velcro.
United States, IN, Bloomington
Joined Dec 2011
23 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I'd be really happy to have this

as i said, i be happy to have this. but im almost (almost ) more curious as to why you're giving it away? i really appreciate the (random?) display of generousity. Im only now really getting into rc groups and will probably try to pay this foward however i can, i promise . Could you pm your motivations? itd be nice to hear them. thanks, Luke
Oh! and congratz to whoever wins this! you're really lucky
EDIT: count me OUT for this. see the dx6i for why thanks, Luke
HomeMadeFlyer is offline Find More Posts by HomeMadeFlyer
Last edited by HomeMadeFlyer; Sep 20, 2012 at 03:39 PM. Reason: dx6i
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:06 AM
United States, FL, Lehigh Acres
Joined Apr 2011
34 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
Tx/rx

I have a DXSM 6 and am limited in what I can fly with this radio. I have forwarded two radios on this thread a tactic 4 channel and a DSMX5 because I had out grown them. I understand there are some who could use this more than I can but my continuing growth leads me to more combinations of aircraft and being able to have one computer to use would be great. Thank you for your consideration and I would be more than happy for whoever gets this radio. The radios I passed on, just so you know, was inspired by your generosity to us the members of RCG.

Thanks for the consideration,

Fred (aka greywolfe)
greywolfe57 is offline Find More Posts by greywolfe57
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:08 AM
RC Logger Support
United States, WV, Hurricane
Joined Jan 2010
3,293 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
If you were to give this to me, I would give away my almost new x9503.
jk

I'm in love with my x9503!

Congrats to whoever wins this and as always Anixs, my hat goes off to you sir.

Almost makes me want to stand and sing the Canadian National Anthem and I'm not even Canadian!
jlcamp7 is offline Find More Posts by jlcamp7
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:08 AM
United States, MA, Boston
Joined May 2012
163 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeMadeFlyer View Post
as i said, i be happy to have this. but im almost (almost ) more curious as to why you're giving it away? i really appreciate the (random?) display of generousity. Im only now really getting into rc groups and will probably try to pay this foward however i can, i promise . Could you pm your motivations? itd be nice to hear them. thanks, Luke
Oh! and congratz to whoever wins this! you're really lucky
Look at his (or her) previous threads - i believe s/he just want to give back to the community.
Bhuwan is offline Find More Posts by Bhuwan
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:10 AM
Sure, I can fly after sunset!?
United States, MI, Novi
Joined Jan 2011
554 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
Congrats to whomever wins!

My DX6i died and my DX5e has a bad rudder control (been flying with only ailerons and elevator). Would love to have a Tx that works, but I'll get by regardless. Congratulations to whomever wins this!!!
mybad is online now Find More Posts by mybad
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:11 AM
RC Logger Support
United States, WV, Hurricane
Joined Jan 2010
3,293 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhuwan View Post
Look at his (or her) previous threads - i believe s/he just want to give back to the community.
I'm pretty sure Mark is a he.
jlcamp7 is offline Find More Posts by jlcamp7
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:12 AM
SagittaXC
Soquel CA.
Joined Feb 2007
161 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
Your super generosity will pay off in spades. I've been building and flying R/C Sailplanes for over 30 years and fly them at Sunset Beach Ca. I teach the younger generation to fly. The ones that show true interest I give them a Sailplane and radio to keep!!! Jack T.
jacktrotter is offline Find More Posts by jacktrotter
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:13 AM
United States, MI, East Tawas
Joined Aug 2011
120 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
I would really like this for my brother in law. I've been trying to get a complete starter package together for him. I have everything for his pico stick except a tx/rx. I would be elated to receive this for him.

Thanks for your consideration and generosity. May God Bless you and your family.
j35u5fr34k is offline Find More Posts by j35u5fr34k
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:18 AM
Joined Dec 2006
126 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
WOW!! You must have a heart the size of a giant white whale !!!. Seeing your post makes me want to give a lot of stuff away for free. I will list some stuff here soon. Anyways, No sob stories here... I would like to be considered for this. Would be perfect as I am looking to get into larger planes. I'm really happy for who ever receives this. Someone is definitely going to be jumping like mad on Sunday
radio freak is offline Find More Posts by radio freak
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:18 AM
United States, TX, Universal City
Joined Jun 2011
38 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Sweet radio, congrats to the winner.
UCPILOT110 is offline Find More Posts by UCPILOT110
Old Sep 20, 2012, 11:19 AM
United States, IN, Bloomington
Joined Feb 2008
135 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
Wow. I'm impressed again. I would certainly like to be considered. Simply put. I could make good use of this radio.
bamoore01 is offline Find More Posts by bamoore01
Closed Thread