HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Phil Davy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 20, 2012, 08:43 AM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Apr 2007
1,051 Posts
Trader Rating: 128
Sold
*** Vision Mini 2.2 meter "Spread Tow" ***

Man I just canít build another plane right now! I have cut back the fleet down to a few planes and this beauty I have been waiting for is just going to sit. I have two other D-box versions which I have DS'd and arcro'd it around 100mph with no problems at all. This one will take even more abuse! It is 5 oz. heavier than the D-box version and way stiffer, especially on the control surfaces. This one will build out to 45-50oz depending on the ballast system you use. Tubes can easily be added behind the spar in the wings because the CG is right there so the weight can be centered on the CG I have, not the factory recommended CG which is 13mm or so foreword of mine. THESE ARE HARD TO COME BY! It took about 3 months for ZB to get this shipment and the next one could be that far out or more as well. The wings are very stiff and light!

Where you can buy one:

http://www.espritmodel.com/mibo-mini...-2s-e-arf.aspx

Video and detailed pics:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ghlight=vision

SOLD to Lars

Shipping will be in the factory box for $40 ConUS only. PM for serious interest. PP ok with no fees!

Thanks for looking

Phil
Phil Davy is offline Find More Posts by Phil Davy
Last edited by Phil Davy; Sep 20, 2012 at 03:32 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 20, 2012, 02:50 PM
Launch and Recovery System
United States, CA, Laguna Beach
Joined Apr 2008
1,378 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Pm sent.............Damnit
L.A.R.S. is offline Find More Posts by L.A.R.S.
Closed Thread