HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 04, 2012, 09:06 PM
Safety : practice & promote!
Joined Dec 2011
4,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathspiral13 View Post
Amazon has them now, through a new guy named JMT TOP 1. $58.99 w free shipping, still from China, arrival date 10/30 - 11/16. I would have ordered the Big Coloring Book of Vaginas to keep me busy until then, but the UDI U816 arrives tomorrow.
URL? I tried looking for it at amazon but 949 didn't come up with any quad copters. of course, I'm seeing the 929 called a "UFO" and "X-copter"...
RoboHeli is online now Find More Posts by RoboHeli
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2012, 11:27 PM
Burr
Ripon, Wisconsin
Joined Nov 2007
22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboHeli View Post
URL? I tried looking for it at amazon but 949 didn't come up with any quad copters. of course, I'm seeing the 929 called a "UFO" and "X-copter"...
try this...........
http://www.amazon.com/Wl-Toy-V949-Qu...ds=wl+toy+v949
Wisc-BK is offline Find More Posts by Wisc-BK
Old Oct 05, 2012, 09:13 AM
Safety : practice & promote!
Joined Dec 2011
4,299 Posts
Woot! Thank you. Added to wish list. I guess it was buried in the searches when I first tried. I should have tried limiting it to Toys and Games.
RoboHeli is online now Find More Posts by RoboHeli
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 06, 2012, 05:52 AM
Joined Oct 2012
39 Posts
I hope the little bugger in the window flying the thing peels off...I want to paste a tiny picture of the Rolling Stones in there!
Deathspiral13 is offline Find More Posts by Deathspiral13
Old Oct 06, 2012, 08:34 AM
Burr
Ripon, Wisconsin
Joined Nov 2007
22 Posts
Wish list ??, heck, I am going to order one next week sometime !!! Was going to
order the V929 from Value Hobby since they are close to me in Illinois, until
I read about the v949 in here, and VH doesn't have it yet.

Deathspiral13, ya, wish I could fly like that little bugger in the window !
Old Oct 06, 2012, 08:41 AM
Burr
Ripon, Wisconsin
Joined Nov 2007
22 Posts
Does anyone know if these batteries fit the V949 ??

http://www.amazon.com/2-Pack-3-7-vol...ds=500mah+lipo

As long as I was ordering the v949 from there, thought I would just add on a couple batteries.

Thanks.
Old Oct 06, 2012, 09:50 AM
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
5,512 Posts
I've tried it on my v929 and it works fine.
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Oct 12, 2012, 11:14 AM
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
5,512 Posts
Thread been sitting with no post since Oct 6.

Anybody get a v949 in from Bang Good yet? We've got any order sitting, waiting to be fulfilled for over a month now. Originally, they promised stock on Sept 15.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 12:56 PM
Play tetris with my english
Puerto Rico, San Juan
Joined May 2008
1,814 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
Thread been sitting with no post since Oct 6.

Anybody get a v949 in from Bang Good yet? We've got any order sitting, waiting to be fulfilled for over a month now. Originally, they promised stock on Sept 15.
my last message from banggood says they will have the item on act 18 and they will start shipping out by oct 19.. hope to get my soon !
DaxFX is offline Find More Posts by DaxFX
Old Oct 12, 2012, 03:08 PM
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Oct 2011
130 Posts
Sep 13 - ordered v949 and other stuff
Sep 19 - notice of backorder, asked if I wanted to split the order (get the other stuff now) - I said yes
Sep 24 - got notice of shipping (5 days after I said yes, ship the other stuff). Not sure what was shipped...their shipping notification listed my whole order but when I go to my Banggood account online, my order shows the split and when I go to split order it still says backorder.
Sep 26 - this is when the order actually shipped (according to the shipping company).

They took the money on Sep 13 - so much for what they say about not charging you until the items are ready to ship. I don't really care but I do care about selling things that aren't in stock without disclosing it.

Several emails to banggood and still don't know what's happening. The last email was them asking me for the order number, which I included in my original email question! When you get a reply from them it doesn't include your original email - no wonder they don't know what order is mine....at this point I'd have to say their service sucks. My first few orders were ok but this is nonsense. I ordered a product in stock (as a birthday gift which will not be here in time now) only to have it labelled backorder 6 days later and then hear that people who ordered later got the product. LIFO vs FIFO?
dklein is offline Find More Posts by dklein
Last edited by dklein; Oct 12, 2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 03:35 PM
Play tetris with my english
Puerto Rico, San Juan
Joined May 2008
1,814 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dklein View Post
Sep 13 - ordered v949 and other stuff
Sep 19 - notice of backorder, asked if I wanted to split the order (get the other stuff now) - I said yes
Sep 24 - got notice of shipping (5 days after I said yes, ship the other stuff). Not sure what was shipped...their shipping notification listed my whole order but when I go to my Banggood account online, my order shows the split and when I go to split order it still says backorder.
Sep 26 - this is when the order actually shipped (according to the shipping company).

They took the money on Sep 13 - so much for what they say about not charging you until the items are ready to ship. I don't really care but I do care about selling things that aren't in stock without disclosing it.

Several emails to banggood and still don't know what's happening. The last email was them asking me for the order number, which I included in my original email question! When you get a reply from them it doesn't include your original email - no wonder they don't know what order is mine....at this point I'd have to say their service sucks. My first few orders were ok but this is nonsense. I ordered a product in stock (as a birthday gift which will not be here in time now) only to have it labelled backorder 6 days later and then hear that people who ordered later got the product. LIFO vs FIFO?
i got a very quick replay on all my questions in the banggodd forum, you should try use the forum instead emails.
DaxFX is offline Find More Posts by DaxFX
Old Oct 12, 2012, 04:46 PM
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
5,512 Posts
Heli Pad ordered the v949 on 8/30. His cousin ordered after us. His cousin just received his, and HeliPad is still awaiting his order to be shipped out. That's messed up!!
Old Oct 12, 2012, 07:15 PM
The Netherlands
Joined Jun 2006
106 Posts
I also am still waiting. Ordered two pc. plus several spares inluding a couple of V949 pcb's for converting the original V929. Not seen anything yet. Orders I placed on Sept. 11th. But hey I'm not complaining... free shipping though.
Vibosoft is online now Find More Posts by Vibosoft
Last edited by Vibosoft; Oct 14, 2012 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Deleted possible offensive comments, I appologize for that.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 12:14 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
755 Posts
Hey everyone, I understand how excited you guys must be about receiving the new version quad, and wltoys assured us that we would receive the products on time.

However due to the supplier messing us around (we are also feeling extremely aggrieved by this) by giving different dates of when we would have the product available.

As a token of goodwill, here at Banggood we would like to offer an apology and also a 2 tigers battery to the v949 for anyone who was affected by this, just drop me a PM, that’d be amazing.

Really Sorry for this.
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 14, 2012, 02:19 AM
KDS450QS(ZYX4),V977,CX-20
United States, CA, Monterey
Joined Apr 2012
4,013 Posts
That's a good move by Banggood. I wonder why WLtoys failed to deliver the products. My wild guess is they discovered faults with the initial design and are fixing the V949 now; or they are getting the new transmission protocol onto the new V949 boards.

There are rumors that they would be moving towards a proprietary transmission protocol. Particularly, the new version of the "6-axis" V939 is incompatible with the TX of the V929 or V911.
FyreSG is offline Find More Posts by FyreSG