SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Broose27, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 18, 2012, 02:10 AM
Late starter
Swan Hill, Victoria
Joined Jan 2010
189 Posts
Discussion
On top of things

With bugger-all time to fly on weekends lately, I've spent a few nights fixing stuff up, so the events of a few weeks ago don't happen again.

New aileron servo in the Cub, new motor and esc in bro-in-law's ST-Models Cub, got the ASP 52 tuned and running sweet in the Blackhorse Eagle 40 (and flown a few times - love this plane), new prop and vibration gone in the little Hyperion Extra, new lipos broken in between the FMS warbirds before work, and the old Thunder Tiger Easy 40 trainer is back in the air with an OS 46la for windy CBF days.

Tomorrow will try out both Cubs before work, and Friday early will take the Sea Fury out for a spin, then next Sunday after the AFL GF hangover, looking forward to a big session with the lads, and some cleaning up.
Broose27 is offline Find More Posts by Broose27
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Seagull Westland Lysander ARF
to remove ads between posts