SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 18, 2012, 12:51 AM
Joined Sep 2012
1 Posts
Help!
Guardian Stabilization Activated with RC

Hello people.

I am working with the OSD Pro and the Guardian Stabilization Expander, but I have a question of how can I turn on or turn off the Stabilization using one of the switches of my Radio Control.

I know that I can activate the Stabilization using the OSD menú, but I want to enable or disable it using a switch of my Radio, just like on the Guardian 2D/3D Stabilizer.

I read the manual, but I do not found this function, help me please..
Progman32 is offline Find More Posts by Progman32
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 19, 2012, 02:59 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,935 Posts
Hi Progman, and welcome to RCG!

With the OSD Guardian, the best way to do this is to configure a knob or switch to control the Guardian gain. Then, you can reduce the gain to 0 when you don't want stabilization.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 04, 2012, 11:56 AM
Joined Dec 2004
169 Posts
I can't find it either

Bill,

I want to control the gain on the Guardian by assigning Aux2 to a knob, but when I do, all I can get it to do is activate (turn on) or turn off the OSD display.

I have it (Aux2) set up to activate my menu choices when I'm in an on-screen menu (Aux1 is set up as a three position switch (Method C)), but when I'm out of the menus, it has no effect on gain, just the display.

I've read the manual several times, but I can't seem to find out where I'm messing it up.
Jeff Watt is offline Find More Posts by Jeff Watt
Old Oct 05, 2012, 02:59 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,935 Posts
Hi Jeff,

Only option B (three position) does not require Aux 2 for menuing. So, you'd need to select option B, which lets you fully access menus via a single 3 position switch, and that frees up the Aux2 input for the Guardian gain. Note that option C switching still requires Aux2 for menuing.

We're looking at ways to make this more flexible in future.
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 06, 2012, 09:17 PM
Joined Dec 2004
169 Posts
Bill,

Boy, you know.....
As soon as I read your response I recalled the Options for the "Radio Stick" methods and sure enough, it was right under option B.

Now I can fine tune at the field tomorrow!
Thanks Bill!

Man this is one FUN piece of equipment you make!
Jeff Watt is offline Find More Posts by Jeff Watt
Old Oct 08, 2012, 01:15 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,935 Posts
Thanks, Jeff!
Site Sponsor