HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 17, 2012, 06:26 PM
Joined Apr 2011
186 Posts
Discussion
First High Country Snow shot with HFP.

A quick edit done by Vail Films. A few Heli shots added in.

Snow Message 9-17-12 (1 min 8 sec)

CS6\HFP
GH2

Cheers
Huck
Cloud Level Media
Huck Norris is offline Find More Posts by Huck Norris
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 18, 2012, 01:25 AM
Pants first, then shoes
Joined Jan 2011
2,759 Posts
I love it, thats fantastic.
Stacky is offline Find More Posts by Stacky
Old Sep 21, 2012, 12:21 AM
aka Helidaho
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Jun 2010
2,678 Posts
I wish I could shoot video like this, on the ground or otherwise! Nicely done...

Love the dog "wink" at the end!
AeroVideoUS is online now Find More Posts by AeroVideoUS
Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:29 AM
Pants first, then shoes
Joined Jan 2011
2,759 Posts
Paul I honestly think you do shoot video that cool. If you find yourself with some spare time put together a video of your favourite shots. Make it so that its a bunch of clips that are no longer than 10 seconds long each and you will Im sure get a nice surprise.

Also one thing I love about Hucks stuff is his colour grading, it always looks great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helidaho View Post
I wish I could shoot video like this, on the ground or otherwise! Nicely done...

Love the dog "wink" at the end!
Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:42 AM
aka Helidaho
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Jun 2010
2,678 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacky View Post
Paul I honestly think you do shoot video that cool. If you find yourself with some spare time put together a video of your favourite shots. Make it so that its a bunch of clips that are no longer than 10 seconds long each and you will Im sure get a nice surprise.

Also one thing I love about Hucks stuff is his colour grading, it always looks great.
Ha, Mike you're far too kind. But I should try what you suggest, Thanks!

P.S. What's color grading?
AeroVideoUS is online now Find More Posts by AeroVideoUS
Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:50 AM
Pants first, then shoes
Joined Jan 2011
2,759 Posts
If you check Hucks videos you will see in some of them he has a particular tone which runs through all the videos. So during the video processing stage he has used After Effects or some other effects program to give the video a particular tone or feel.