HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 17, 2012, 02:51 AM
Joined Jul 2012
448 Posts
New Product
T-Motor Free for testing-FPV MODEL

T-Motor now available and have big stock !!!!!!!
http://www.fpvmodel.com/-motors-all_c80

now need someone willing to do the review ,report Motor performance and flight platform matching degree, comprehensive test , flight test and making videos for FPV MODEL, and may have chance to become a our official reviewer.

AS2202 1 set/1pcs
AS2204 1 set/1pcs
AS2206 1 set/1pcs
AS2208 1 set/1pcs
AS2212 1 set/1pcs
AS2216 1 set/1pcs
AS2814 1 set/1pcs
AS2820 1 set/1pcs

we will give 1 pcs motors each model for free to test, (shipping not included)

Requirement:

experience with Motors,Aircrafts, know about other motors,

have model review, building thread experience.

please show us your personal information, country, youtube channel, review for other product, review summition date

FPV MODEL distribute many famous brands, and also developing new products.

mainly selling High quality RC related item to our dealer all over the world, and also selling for end customers,

our website:

http://www.fpvmodel.com/

Attention:

we have shiped 0 sets of T-motor for review
1 Fourdan: France---AS2814 1 set/1pcs pending
fpvmodels is offline Find More Posts by fpvmodels
Site Sponsor
Last edited by fpvmodels; Oct 14, 2012 at 11:02 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 17, 2012, 12:19 PM
Antony (France)
Joined Sep 2003
3,016 Posts
Hi
I propose a comparative test of the T "2814" to add to this review-comparison
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...84&postcount=1
PM if OK
Louis (Fourdan) author of Scorpion calc and cousins like Dualsky Calc and Motolfly
Calc + ..
Fourdan is offline Find More Posts by Fourdan
Old Sep 18, 2012, 02:59 AM
Joined Jul 2012
448 Posts
hi Fourdan:
we are accept you to test T "2814". please let know how long we can see the review?
please go to fpvmodel.com register and buy the item, notice your name and item for testing.we will only charge you for shipping fee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourdan View Post
Hi
I propose a comparative test of the T "2814" to add to this review-comparison
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...84&postcount=1
PM if OK
Louis (Fourdan) author of Scorpion calc and cousins like Dualsky Calc and Motolfly
Calc + ..
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 18, 2012, 10:47 PM
Bishopville S.C.
Joined May 2003
4,072 Posts
Stacked magnets?
Ron H is online now Find More Posts by Ron H
Old Sep 19, 2012, 10:16 AM
Suspended Account
United States, FL, Pompano Beach
Joined Oct 2011
1,425 Posts
indubitably
zeroback is offline Find More Posts by zeroback
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 19, 2012, 05:43 PM
Jack
USA, ME, Ellsworth
Joined May 2008
17,218 Posts
Is this what you are seeing as stacked magnets? It is a reflection isn't it?

I notice that when you have the detailed specs they list the results of the grams of thrust divided by the Watts as the "Efficiency (g/W"). But the prop would be a factor in that value too wouldn't it? Not just the motor?

Is that efficiency measure commonly used for specifications or evaluations? When I first saw it I thought it was either an outlandish claim for Watts of input power against the motor's weight or a startling new breakthrough on the amount of power that motors can handle.

Jack
jackerbes is offline Find More Posts by jackerbes
Last edited by jackerbes; Sep 19, 2012 at 05:51 PM.
Old Sep 20, 2012, 07:44 AM
Antony (France)
Joined Sep 2003
3,016 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpvmodels View Post
hi Fourdan:
we are accept you to test T "2814". please let know how long we can see the review?
please go to fpvmodel.com register and buy the item, notice your name and item for testing.we will only charge you for shipping fee
Hi
I have registered on your site
I placed one T-Motor 2814 in my cart
I didn't see the place to indicate "Item for testing"
I was planning to use Paypal payment for only shipping if needed
How to do
Regards
Louis
Old Sep 25, 2012, 01:48 PM
Joined Jul 2012
448 Posts
hi forgot to give you the coupon for you,check your PM
Quote:
Hi
I have registered on your site
I placed one T-Motor 2814 in my cart
I didn't see the place to indicate "Item for testing"
I was planning to use Paypal payment for only shipping if needed
How to do
Regards
Louis
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 01, 2012, 03:59 PM
Joined Aug 2011
7 Posts
Tiger Motors is a company that advertises their product with fraudulent information and false performance claims!
The info in their tables is plain BS.
The actual performance has been measured and found to be as much as 40% worse then what's advertised!

I tested 3 of their "high end" motors ( from the MT series ). My results where consistent - and lead to 2 possible conclusions:

1. The motors are built by a bunch of idiots that cannot take good readings from current and thrust measuring equipment.
2. The motors are built by a bunch of liars that take good readings from current and thrust measuring equipment, falsify the data and post it as marketing information on their website.

With one of the above statements being correct - I wouldn't recommand buying anything made by Tiger Motors !
shaiko is offline Find More Posts by shaiko
Old Oct 01, 2012, 08:11 PM
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Joined May 2003
27,206 Posts
I have tested one T-motor which I purchased from Lucien at Innovative.. the model I tested is not listed on the RC-Tiger Motor site so I cannot compare my detailed test data for this motor with anything they have posted. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...hlight=t+motor

I have done some comparison, for several motors/props, of prop/watts/rpm/thrust between my spreadsheet and the data on the RC-Tiger Motor site... for the same RPM they consistently have lower watts-in and far higher thrust than I can produce!
Dr Kiwi is offline Find More Posts by Dr Kiwi
Old Oct 14, 2012, 10:58 PM
Joined Jul 2012
448 Posts
Hi:
as a third party FPV MODEL who distribute and help to promote for the T-motor,
we would like to mention, we are looking for some one who have experience to make the subjective review, if we totally believe the information they provide, we dont have to do this review for their motors.
but i have one questions, the result you test for T-motor what ESC you are using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaiko View Post
Tiger Motors is a company that advertises their product with fraudulent information and false performance claims!
The info in their tables is plain BS.
The actual performance has been measured and found to be as much as 40% worse then what's advertised!

I tested 3 of their "high end" motors ( from the MT series ). My results where consistent - and lead to 2 possible conclusions:

1. The motors are built by a bunch of idiots that cannot take good readings from current and thrust measuring equipment.
2. The motors are built by a bunch of liars that take good readings from current and thrust measuring equipment, falsify the data and post it as marketing information on their website.

With one of the above statements being correct - I wouldn't recommand buying anything made by Tiger Motors !
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 15, 2012, 03:41 AM
France, RA, Cormaranche-en-Bugey
Joined Feb 2011
563 Posts
Well, why not !?

I'm can make you a review of the AS2212 : prop tests, in-flight test on a FPV plane, performance measurement, timing effects, temperature test, etc.

Here's the link to my blog, you can see I'm a serious guy !!!

http://aerotrash.over-blog.com/

I have mostly made propeller tests here, but I can test motors as well.

Guillaume
yomgui is offline Find More Posts by yomgui
Old Oct 15, 2012, 05:11 PM
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Joined May 2003
27,206 Posts
As you can see, I've tested a lot of motors for a lot of manufacturers: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/searc...ry=Mini-review

I'd be happy to bench test some of your 2208 or 2212 motors if you'd care to send them to me.... I've bought motors just for testing and paid for shipping often enough... if you can send samples postage-paid I'd be happy to put in the work and produce, as always, scientifically-sound, unbiased, comprehensive reviews.

Cheers, Phil
Dr Kiwi is offline Find More Posts by Dr Kiwi
Last edited by Dr Kiwi; Oct 15, 2012 at 05:17 PM.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 10:33 AM
Antony (France)
Joined Sep 2003
3,016 Posts
Hi
I have order one 2814 beginning of october
With my coupon = 0 $ order launched
But I am allways waiting for a parcel
On my FPV model account .. no order indicated
??
Louis
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:51 PM
Joined Jul 2012
448 Posts
Quote:
Hi
I have order one 2814 beginning of october
With my coupon = 0 $ order launched
But I am allways waiting for a parcel
On my FPV model account .. no order indicated
??
Louis
hi louis:
you order =0 due to some mistake please cancel the order and order the item again so that we can calculate the shipping fee for you, we will reactive the coupon for you, and for the item we will place the shipping for you ASAP,
Site Sponsor