SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by verticalspark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 16, 2012, 07:58 PM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,100 Posts
Discussion
GoPro Dog Mount

So I started to look around to see if anybody makes a GoPro mount for a dog. Turns out nobody does so I am going to try to build one of stuff I already have. Trying to not spend any money in the process.

I thinking of using the head mount and making a few cuts. The top head band will come off but the sides will not. So im going to make one cut in each side so I can get the side band off and use just the plate. Im going to trim the center hole out just wide enough to put the center strap in and attach the base plate to where the leash loop is.

I know the pics arnt the best but it should get the point across.

Now to ask the wife if I can butcher the dog harness

kelloggair has been nice enough to send me some control arms for my wing Im building. You can find the build thread Here. Gonna be an interesting experience if this little wing flys.

Adam

UPDATE: Doesent work. Sound idea but everything was way too blury. When she stopped or ran in a straight line the video was decent but when she turned everything went bad. And this dog almost never runs in straight lines.
verticalspark is offline Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by verticalspark; Aug 03, 2013 at 02:21 PM.
to remove ads between posts