HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by deckert, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 15, 2012, 10:41 PM
Plowin Dirt
USA, WA, Benton City
Joined Oct 2007
1,561 Posts
Discussion
2012 Zillah, WA Big Bird

WOW! I managed to pull off another trip & made the Zillah Big Bird event today. Talk about perfect weather, great food & great people! Just amazing. Thankfully, Zillah is only about 40 minutes from the house and all freeway driving. This was another one of those 'You shoulda' been there' events. Unfortunately, every darn vid I took went south so I just compiled the images into a vid. I have 'GOT' to get a better camera. I hope you can at least enjoy the vid of all the birds and people that turned out. A big thanks to the YVAM Club for sponsoring the event and all the hard work that went into it. One of the nicest fields in the Pacific Northwest. My own club is sponsoring IMAC District Finals on Sept. 28th~30th so at least I'll have some time to just fly and do a build review on a new bird. A hoo-rah to Gary Weaver for coming down and doing the auction again. The people are just fantastic.

September 15, 2012 (4 min 59 sec)

Dan
deckert is offline Find More Posts by deckert
Last edited by deckert; Sep 16, 2012 at 11:37 AM.
to remove ads between posts