HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 15, 2012, 05:05 PM
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Aug 2012
124 Posts
Yippee!
PW-RC in Hong Kong...SUPERIOR....

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to share my recent order experience with Phillip from PW-RC.com in Hong Kong. I knew the FMS V7 P-51 was recently released, and was waiting for Banana Hobby to finally get it instock. Well, I got impatient, had some major issues with a defective plane with BH and that lead me to find an alternative source for the new plane. Although the shipping cost was more than we would be accustomed to, I opted for the pricier shipping option as I wanted it quick and didnt want it bouncing around various delivery vehicles for the next two weeks.

I ordered on monday or tuesday of last week, and had order processed and shipped within 24 hours, immediate and prompt acknowledgment of my order, and delivery this morning at 9:30...A 5-6 day experience. The plane arrived in perfect condition and I cannot sing enough praise for the vendor. I would not hesitate to order again from him, in fact, I really would also like the Blue Petie 2nd and will definately give him my business again.

If our domestic companies modeled themselves after PW, their customer service ratings would go thru the roof and I imagine their sales would as well.

hepcatz
hepcatz is offline Find More Posts by hepcatz
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 02, 2012, 06:42 AM
Sydney, Australia
Joined Aug 2004
85 Posts
Seconded.

Phillip is amazing. All queries are answered almost instantaneously, problem with the product? You'll have a replacement ASAP.

The guy should win CS of the Millenium award. He deserves our support.
RockApe is offline Find More Posts by RockApe
Old Nov 02, 2012, 07:16 PM
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Aug 2012
124 Posts
I ordered the petie V7 from him with perfect service and super fast delivery...6 days to TX!!!
hepcatz is offline Find More Posts by hepcatz