HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by southernmd_man, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 10:24 PM
Gravity's a harsh Mistress....
United States, MD, Lusby
Joined Jan 2007
2,801 Posts
Trader Rating: 42
Sold
PZ P-47 & DX6i, LPU, zip 20657

Deal of the year.....

Up for grabs is my PZ P-47 and DX6i, $250!!

The Jug is a belly lander, and has never had any bad launches or landings. 3/4 throttle, and firm level throw and you're flying. Aside from some basketballing under the canopy from the summer, it's in great shape. It has an AR600,and flaps installed. The wheel pants and wheels have been glued in place with rubber cement..a gentle pull and you have the pants and wheels ready to use. No LG, lost them someplace.

I've out grown the DX6i and getting into planes needing more channels. I'm using the charger from my old DX6 as it also charges flight packs.

As stated, $250 cash, or MO for the pair, LPU in Lusby, MD, but will meet in Waldorf, MD. Or I can meet at Hobby Hanger in Chantilly, VA on Saturday, Sept. 15th. No shipping, so don't ask, and sold as a pair, so don't ask to split......

PM me if intersted.

Thanks for looking!!!
southernmd_man is offline Find More Posts by southernmd_man
Last edited by southernmd_man; Sep 14, 2012 at 07:26 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread