HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by cptsnoopy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:00 AM
or F, J, K, or even TD
Joined Jun 2007
2,908 Posts
Thanks a lot Dick and the ECHLGF contestants. This is the best kind of fund raising there is. Fun and challenging compeitition with a cause.

Nice job, looked like a ton of fun. It was great reading the stories, thanks guys.

Mike
FLY F3B is offline Find More Posts by FLY F3B
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:27 AM
Where is the lift?
USA, AZ, Phoenix
Joined Nov 2005
6,354 Posts
Thank you Dick and everyone at the ECHLGF!

You guys Rock!

Charlie
cptsnoopy is online now Find More Posts by cptsnoopy
Last edited by cptsnoopy; Oct 11, 2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:42 AM
sewing machine thumb
United States, CA, Palo Alto
Joined Jul 2001
2,305 Posts
Wow! Team fundraising is off to a great start. I thought it might be down to the wire to use up my matching $ number by the end of they year. The DLG community is awesome.
Frank S is offline Find More Posts by Frank S
Old Oct 11, 2012, 12:05 PM
patagonia,az
Joined Oct 2002
2,004 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank S View Post
Wow! Team fundraising is off to a great start. I thought it might be down to the wire to use up my matching $ number by the end of they year. The DLG community is awesome.
hey Frank

we're all trying to get you to write that cheque

thanks for being so generous

our cheque to the AMA should be mailed today

Philip
pocket rocket is offline Find More Posts by pocket rocket
Old Oct 11, 2012, 05:12 PM
Launch high. Fly low.
United States, CA, Lake Elsinore
Joined Aug 2003
4,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DProseus View Post
I just mailed a check in the amount of $560 to AMA for the F3K Team fund. This was donations collected at this past weekends ECHLGF contest.

Dick

Thanks so much, guys.

I wish I could've flown with you guys. I like that field.

Soar!
Jun
jcats is offline Find More Posts by jcats
Old Oct 14, 2012, 07:50 AM
usaf3kteam
Joined Sep 2005
5,643 Posts
Flew TD contest yesterday with friends was fun. This weekend we are having a fundraiser at sage will throw maybe not to hard tho. Looking forward to it looks like Mike Sied may show up that will be cool. Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks for your support.
rcgeorge is offline Find More Posts by rcgeorge
Old Oct 14, 2012, 05:25 PM
Where is the lift?
USA, AZ, Phoenix
Joined Nov 2005
6,354 Posts
Thank you for your support Walt!

Charlie
Old Oct 14, 2012, 08:48 PM
usaf3kteam
Joined Sep 2005
5,643 Posts
Walt just got home thank you very much you rock cheers
Old Oct 16, 2012, 08:10 PM
usaf3kteam
Joined Sep 2005
5,643 Posts
Thank you Horizon Hobby you the best cheers
Old Oct 17, 2012, 02:37 AM View Post
qqai
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). Show it to me anyway.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 10:46 AM
or F, J, K, or even TD
Joined Jun 2007
2,908 Posts
Hey everyone, just thought I would call your attention to www.teamusaf3k.com raffle prizes page and check out the list of goodies donated by Horizon Hobby... Take a look, they have again put their money where our market is and committed to providing some really cool things and really fun toys.

Horizon supports somewhere on the order of 8 to 10 teams every year across multiple disciplines. It is always part of their budgetary planning from year to year, and I feel very fortunate to have had Horizon donate reliably and consistently for every team I have been a part of, or helped to support. It is great to see them involved in so many aspects of RC, and especially their support of RC Soaring. Thank you Horizon Hobby for all you do.

Thanks again to the individuals, and the groups that have donated so far. We can't say enough how much it means to us to have your enthusiastic support.

Humbly posted,

Mike Smith
www.teamusaf3k.com
FLY F3B is offline Find More Posts by FLY F3B
Old Oct 18, 2012, 02:56 PM
Where is the lift?
USA, AZ, Phoenix
Joined Nov 2005
6,354 Posts
Thank you Horizon Hobby and also Thank you Rick for helping to support us by buying some Raffle Tickets!

Charlie
Old Oct 18, 2012, 09:34 PM
F3K all day
Joined Dec 2011
1,681 Posts
Gavin trussel. What is your rcg name? So i can pm you.
jasonafriedman is offline Find More Posts by jasonafriedman
Old Oct 18, 2012, 10:01 PM
Launch high. Fly low.
United States, CA, Lake Elsinore
Joined Aug 2003
4,136 Posts
Jason,

How are you doing with your topsky, buddy?
there are a couple of topsky build threads here that you can refer to to make the elevator removable...
You'll basically need a 3mm tap; create the hard points on the elevator. You can either create one screw with 2 carbon dowels... or 2 screws.

What planes are you planning to take to the Worlds?

Don't hesitate to ask us anything here or through email. I'll always do my best to respond.

Jun
jcats is offline Find More Posts by jcats
Old Oct 18, 2012, 10:43 PM
F3K all day
Joined Dec 2011
1,681 Posts
Well i was thinking it might be easier to just snap it off cleanly and glue it back when we get there. What do you think? The topsky is in good shape, im thinking of sanding off the left side of the wing so i can throw it without the webbing of my hands hitting. The vandal peg is in a good place for me. Those are the 2 planes i have so far, im planning on getting one more, something nice like an orion if i get a job. If not i will just buy something used. Is three enough planes?
jasonafriedman is offline Find More Posts by jasonafriedman