|Sep 13, 2012, 09:52 AM|
Well, summer flying season is about done...
But I'm in probably the best shape, hobby-wise that I have ever been this time of year:
1. After six years I can finally fly half way decently :-)
2. All of my models are dialed in and in good shape (EskyFP2, EskyCP2, Esky KingV2, EXI450)
3. I have learned how to care for lipos properly, and am well stocked in that regard
4. I found a local park and ride that is 5 minutes away where I can really let my 450 rip
5. Eflight is coming out with a nano cp that should make an excellent indoor flier
6. The Vermont foliage season is a wonderful time to fly, so I have that to look forward to. After that it will either be flying off of a heli pad on the snow or inside...
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Cool||Live Streaming from Montana 8:15pm MDT Tues 6/10/2013||Daemon||FPV Talk||79||Jun 10, 2014 10:14 PM|
|Discussion||Well Done (Brighton Modelworld)||DeeBee1||The Builders Workshop||1||Feb 27, 2012 08:26 AM|
|Discussion||Well Done (Brighton Modelwrold)||DeeBee1||Vintage & Old-Timer Designs||0||Feb 26, 2012 05:56 AM|