HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by bcamphaus, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 01:03 PM
United States, MA, Amherst
Joined Sep 2011
189 Posts
Discussion
My Halloween Plane!

Well, it's almost that time of year again. Every year we have a big Halloween party with a pumpkin contest, a haunted trail, etc. This year there will be a new display that will be my 3dhs 41 edge. This is by far the best airplane I have owned. I simply don't want to fly anything else. I had as much fun decorating the plane as I did flying it. I got some adhesive backed black vinyl sheets and drew some designs on the back. I cut them out with an exacto knife and stuck them on. I finished it off with a skull pilot. I almost lost it when my solar D654 servo on the rudder went crazy (have not had good luck with these), but I just put HS-65HB's on there and it's still as good as new! I hope I make it all the way to the party before crashing
bcamphaus is offline Find More Posts by bcamphaus
to remove ads between posts