SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by imahelifan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 02:25 PM
Joined Sep 2012
6 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Mikrokopter FC Board 88e & GPS For Sale

I have a Cinestar 6 and I haven't been flying for quite awhile and would like to sale some of the parts that our working great. I'm about ready to ship them to Quadrocopter.us so they can sale them. Make me an offer and I'll discount the price from their items. Email me if you're interested. I also have a Helicommand Profi system for sale as well. It's a full complete kit and ready to fly for the heli ops.

FOR SALE (USED):
- MK Flight Control Board (Version 88e)
- MK GPS
- MK Distribution Ring (Cinestar 6/6 Blade Multirotor)

Thanks - keep flying!
imahelifan is offline Find More Posts by imahelifan
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 11, 2012, 07:51 PM
Let slip the dogs of war!
United States, VA, Virginia Beach
Joined Jun 2005
1,755 Posts
Trader Rating: 35
Wrong place for an ad - post here:

http://www.rcgroups.com/aircraft-ele...otor-fs-w-733/
Park_Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Park_Flyer