SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 11, 2012, 08:16 AM
The SEFF telescope guy.
Savannah, Ga.
Joined Apr 2006
1,117 Posts
Discussion
HHAEFI's Financial Miracle -- Second Year in a Row!

I can't believe we could be so lucky! For the second year in a row millions of dollars have fallen into my lap just when we need sponsorship for our event. I can't believe it is all happening again but this year we don't have to worry about customs or problems with email delivery to Africa. Those things tripped us up last year.

Heres our ticket! We are rich.

McCARRAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Las Vegas, Nevada
Airport Shuttle Keeper

Good Day,

Sorry for the delay in this message, On Friday we were checking over some files and packages in the office and we discover an ATM CARD which was address on your name, Home address and email (I think it is a winning funds) I believe you can remember a dealing that has to do with some cooperate body or individual about this said funds to be deliver to you through an (ATM CARD) but I do not have idea why it was on hold at our Airport up-to-date.

So we contacted the Authorities and they asked us to get in contact with Senator Harry Reid, to get an approval to figure out what was in the package, After checking over the ATM CARD, we discover a total sum of $10,000,000.00 ($10 Million USD) through the router figurative machine who check on balance through the number on a ATM CARD, so we report back to the Senator Harry Reid and we were asked to deliver the package to you from this office. (Senator Harry Reid, Lloyd D. George Building, 333 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Suite 8016)

We need you to reconfirm your full name and Home address if show as it is on the package we have here.

If you want it to be delivered to you immediately, it will cost you just $225 which is the charges for the insurance certificate and delivery of the ATM CARD meanwhile your funds is save with our securities service so please have that in mind.

Below is the payment information, payment should be made via money gram or western union and also send us your address as well for the delivery so that it won’t be deliver to the wrong address and someone else will receive a miracle he or she never worked so hard for to get.

NAME: AMY WEISS
ADDRESS: LAS VEGAS
STATE: NEVADA
AMOUNT: $225

The information above is where the ATM CARD was stop at McCARRAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT in Las Vegas, Nevada.

THIS MAIL IS NOT A SPAM OR SCAM MESSAGE, WE CAN DELIVER YOUR FUNDS TOMORROW IF WE RECEIVED REPLY FROM YOU, I HAVE INCLUDED MY NAME AND MY SSN FOR YOU TO KNOW I AM FOR REAL AND NOT A SCAM IF YOU NEED TO VERIFY ME, SO STOP DEALING WITH ANY BODY IF YOU HAVE SOME SCAMMER YOU ARE DEALING WITH AND FOCUS ON GETTING YOUR FUNDS HERE IN THE STATES, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED NOT TO DISCLOSE THIS DEAL TO NO ONE OR ELSE TERMINATION FROM THE HOUSE OF SENATE WILL PENETRATE ON YOUR FUNDS DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU WERE TRYING TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON TO FINDOUT WHAT THIS IS, SO NO MISTAKE OF SUCH WILL BE TOLERATED.

CHARLES SWIDER
Supervisor Manager
MY SSN NUMBER:
a@gmail.com
For: Airport Shuttle Keeper

I had to remove the Social Security Number and the email address. You never know who might try to beat us out of all this money.
Does anyone know Amy? We are so lucky!
Dave Burrow is offline Find More Posts by Dave Burrow
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 11, 2012, 08:26 AM
"JUST FLY"
USA, GA, Butler
Joined Jun 2010
343 Posts
Dave I hope you sent the $225 first before you did this post, we would not want you to miss out on the 10 mil. ..................................
EDFPILOT is offline Find More Posts by EDFPILOT
Last edited by EDFPILOT; Sep 11, 2012 at 08:58 AM.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 08:30 AM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
United States, NE, Doniphan
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Golly Gee! How lucky can you get.

It just has to be legit too... I mean, its worded so eloquently!

"YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED NOT TO DISCLOSE THIS DEAL TO NO ONE OR ELSE TERMINATION FROM THE HOUSE OF SENATE WILL PENETRATE ON YOUR FUNDS"

Be careful! Dont want the House of Senate to Penetrate on your funds!

Laine.
lmopar69 is offline Find More Posts by lmopar69
Old Sep 11, 2012, 09:01 AM
The SEFF telescope guy.
Savannah, Ga.
Joined Apr 2006
1,117 Posts
I sent the money order. You don't think this is a scam do you??? I mean, anyone can mess up a word or two can't they? That's no reason to be negative; I hope.
Dave Burrow is offline Find More Posts by Dave Burrow
Old Sep 11, 2012, 09:01 AM
"JUST FLY"
USA, GA, Butler
Joined Jun 2010
343 Posts
Of course its real and not a scam it even says so.......

THIS MAIL IS NOT A SPAM OR SCAM MESSAGE

See.

No need to worry at all
EDFPILOT is offline Find More Posts by EDFPILOT
Old Sep 11, 2012, 06:21 PM
United States, FL, Bradenton
Joined Jan 2012
323 Posts
Heck if Nancy Pelosi can give $737 million to her brother-in-laws solar panel company us flyers could use a little subsidy too. And unlike Solyndra the flying field will still be there next year Lol.
overmyhead is online now Find More Posts by overmyhead
Old Sep 11, 2012, 07:30 PM
End of an Era.....
Hodges Hobbies...well 8 miles from there!!!
Joined Mar 2004
2,856 Posts
I'm in!
Tha Hodgehound is offline Find More Posts by Tha Hodgehound
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 19, 2012, 09:30 PM
Hodgehound # 3
Adrian, GA
Joined Mar 2005
4,441 Posts
Is Amy hot?
_Lunchbox_ is offline Find More Posts by _Lunchbox_