HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 09, 2012, 11:29 AM
Spektrum Dev Team
United States, IL, Champaign
Joined Apr 2002
1,113 Posts
a) It seems its been getting worse over time
b)readymaderc Nov 13, 2011
c) yes stays level, but if I rotate the plane 180 (yaw) being careful to keep it level the entire time it drifts. I've tried to re adjust the mounting to make sure its square but its has not seemed to make any impact. basically if I'm flying in the direction it was initialized in it seems to be close, if I turn around its way off. In my new airframe (wide body stryker) I've gone to great lengths to make sure its mounted level, at the CG, away from any electronics or wiring, and even added some vibration absorbing gyro tape that works great on helis, nothing seems to have made a difference...
aaronredbaron is online now Find More Posts by aaronredbaron
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 09, 2012, 02:19 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,936 Posts
Hi Aaron,

I think the best thing for us to do is get it in-house and check it for you. if you could open a ticket with us at http://ticket.eagletreesystems.com and reference this thread, we'll get it sorted for you.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Oct 09, 2012, 05:04 PM
Spektrum Dev Team
United States, IL, Champaign
Joined Apr 2002
1,113 Posts
Thanks Bill, I probably should have done this a long time ago, this thread just reminded me... You've always had good customer service, I'll fill out a ticket and get it sent in...
aaronredbaron is online now Find More Posts by aaronredbaron