HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Sep 21, 2012, 03:23 PM
Glow 😡 no no no
Australia, SA, Evanston Park
Joined Mar 2010
4,645 Posts
Come on Modisc you have people interested in these motors, you have achieved your goal so please supply means to purchase something.
aeromaniac is online now Find More Posts by aeromaniac
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 23, 2012, 03:38 PM
United States, VA, Woodbridge
Joined Dec 2010
272 Posts
I know this might sound crazy, but can you wind the larger outrunners for
around 1350-1400KV?
I use these KV motors in twin powered Deep V racing boats running 6S power in IMPBA heat racing.

Thanks
carlnoki is offline Find More Posts by carlnoki
Old Sep 24, 2012, 02:45 PM
Inspiration
United States, MI, Ann Arbor
Joined Aug 2011
885 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlnoki View Post
around 1350-1400KV?
I use these KV motors in twin powered Deep V racing boats running 6S power in IMPBA heat racing.

Thanks
Sure it is possible. For a 12n8p 4035, you can try 8T, half parallel delta. Maybe using single strand of 1.7~1.8mm wire will do the job: 4 + (3+1)

Such motor will have pretty high no load current at 6S, probably around
10A. The stator will get hot pretty fast. Not a very good idea.
modisc is offline Find More Posts by modisc
Old Sep 24, 2012, 02:54 PM
Glow 😡 no no no
Joined Mar 2010
4,645 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlnoki View Post
around 1350-1400KV?

Thanks
Have you looked at th larger heli motors, they might be big enough with a kv to suit your boat.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...i_1400kv_.html
Old Sep 29, 2012, 07:01 AM
Joined Aug 2009
1,262 Posts
So I guess after all this hype and 18 days, you still haven't told us where we can buy these motors and kit motors Modisc? What was the point of this thread? To show us you did a nice job of winding a motor?
I'm subbed but if you aren't going to tell us how to buy them it's unobtanium.

Terry
Chuchuf is online now Find More Posts by Chuchuf
Old Sep 29, 2012, 01:08 PM
Glow 😡 no no no
Joined Mar 2010
4,645 Posts
My guess a oem customer of the factory has complained and so Mr Modisc has had the word to get out of this thread, shame.
Old Sep 29, 2012, 09:56 PM
Inspiration
Joined Aug 2011
885 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromaniac View Post
My guess a oem customer of the factory has complained and so Mr Modisc has had the word to get out of this thread, shame.
i simply wanna quit this stupid idea. I am not interested in sharing anymore. As your understanding, why bother to share when I am not getting any good out of it? Give me a reason why i should waste my time on crap(s). As i said, I am not a dealer, so i do not need to kiss @ss.
Old Sep 29, 2012, 09:57 PM
Inspiration
Joined Aug 2011
885 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuchuf View Post
So I guess after all this hype and 18 days, you still haven't told us where we can buy these motors and kit motors Modisc? What was the point of this thread? To show us you did a nice job of winding a motor?
I'm subbed but if you aren't going to tell us how to buy them it's unobtanium.

Terry
You may see it is ruined by the craps. You know by craps, i MEAN the motors i present.
Old Sep 29, 2012, 10:25 PM
How high will it go?
Greenwood Lake NY
Joined Oct 2003
2,662 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by modisc View Post
I am being a man, as I stand up for my country. Who says the moderator's judgement is Golden standards? I will not change my statements. I simply cannot betray my country and myself, just to please you, or the moderator.

You know, a good thing about a forum, is that it is public to all.
This forum is NOT public to all, you have to register and agree to the terms to be a member. The moderators check to see if you are following the rules you agreed to follow. If you can't follow the rules you agreed to, then you are being dishonest. If you are being dishonest, why would we believe what you say about these motors?

Get it?

If you have a problem with someone insulting your country, then report the post to a moderator, and I am sure it would be removed.
antslake is offline Find More Posts by antslake
Old Sep 30, 2012, 12:21 AM
Inspiration
Joined Aug 2011
885 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by antslake View Post
This forum is NOT public to all, you have to register and agree to the terms to be a member. The moderators check to see if you are following the rules you agreed to follow. If you can't follow the rules you agreed to, then you are being dishonest. If you are being dishonest, why would we believe what you say about these motors?

Get it?

If you have a problem with someone insulting your country, then report the post to a moderator, and I am sure it would be removed.
Thanks for your advice. I get your point. But my point is, I do not care whether or not you believe me. Get it?
I said in the very beginning, that i am not selling these, simply sharing a motor that i find is good and cheap. If anyone interested, s/he will not be contacting me, cause i am not the one who sell it, or ship it. I am just spending my own time at no cost, posting an Ad, thought this would benefit someone else besides me. Clearly, I am wrong, or I am in the wrong place.
I turly understand that i am simply wasting my time posting this thread. I'll never do this again.
Last edited by modisc; Sep 30, 2012 at 12:28 AM.
Old Sep 30, 2012, 12:23 AM
Glow 😡 no no no
Joined Mar 2010
4,645 Posts
Quote:
i simply wanna quit this stupid idea. I am not interested in sharing anymore. As your understanding, why bother to share when I am not getting any good out of it? Give me a reason why i should waste my time on crap(s). As i said, I am not a dealer, so i do not need to kiss @ss.
I was supportive and tried to advise you to that in a pm, but you had to fight the fight now you can't deal with the situation you have created, no skin off my nose champ, I am happy to deal with hobbyking for most of my gear.

I am very happy with the products and service I get from hobbyking from HongKong, which is part of china.
Old Sep 30, 2012, 02:55 AM
How high will it go?
Greenwood Lake NY
Joined Oct 2003
2,662 Posts
Quote:
Thanks for your advice. I get your point. But my point is, I do not care whether or not you believe me. Get it?
I said in the very beginning, that i am not selling these, simply sharing a motor that i find is good and cheap. If anyone interested, s/he will not be contacting me, cause i am not the one who sell it, or ship it. I am just spending my own time at no cost, posting an Ad, thought this would benefit someone else besides me. Clearly, I am wrong, or I am in the wrong place.
I turly understand that i am simply wasting my time posting this thread. I'll never do this again.
You are not the first person to come in these forums and make a post like this. The end result usually being some junk from China. That is why people are giving you the messages they are giving you. You say you don't care if we believe you or not, but that is also contradictory to your first statement which leads us to believe you are doing the maker of these motors (your personal friend) a favor. You are not doing him a favor by coming in here and getting mad at every stupid post.

So you disregard the forum rules that you agreed to, and now you are hurting your friends business, because this really wasn't good press at all. I am sure you meant well, but you should chill out a bit, ignore the stupid posts, and just stick to your points. It doesn't matter what you say on a forum, there will always be someone who disagrees with you. Sometimes you can even learn from those people, because they disagree for a reason. Get over it, it's the internet. Also try to see things from other peoples perspective.

The windings looked cool to me, but people here (myself included) are very critical of what you are claiming, and wouldn't mind seeing proof of what you are saying. Like in the form of actual motor data, or videos of the motors in action. You haven't even provided the manufactures name or where to get them. There is lot's to criticize in what you are telling us here. So be patient.
antslake is offline Find More Posts by antslake
Old Sep 30, 2012, 08:06 AM
Joined Aug 2009
1,262 Posts
Look Modisc.
Either you have the information or you don't. And either you are going to share it or your not.
Tell you what, I didn't say anything to upset you, so how about you PM'ing me the info on where I can get some of these motors and stators.
If not I suggest the moderator close this thread.

Terry
Chuchuf is online now Find More Posts by Chuchuf
Old Sep 30, 2012, 09:18 AM
Inspiration
Joined Aug 2011
885 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuchuf View Post
Look Modisc.
Either you have the information or you don't. And either you are going to share it or your not.
Tell you what, I didn't say anything to upset you, so how about you PM'ing me the info on where I can get some of these motors and stators.
If not I suggest the moderator close this thread.

Terry
PM sent
and please close this thread
Last edited by modisc; Sep 30, 2012 at 09:30 AM.
Old Sep 30, 2012, 10:28 AM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
United States, AK, Fairbanks
Joined Aug 2009
12,377 Posts
Quote:
and please close this thread
You can do it yourself in the "Thread Tools" menu.
C₄H₁₀ is offline Find More Posts by C₄H₁₀
Closed Thread