HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by team222badbrad, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 11, 2012, 12:37 AM
Registered RC Addict
USA, PA, Tunkhannock
Joined Nov 2006
340 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
For Sale
Draganfly GOOD YEAR Helium Blimp + EXTRA'S!

Three blimp ballons in total are included.

The first is an American flag. As you can see this one is used. I don't believe it is damaged, but I'm not going to inflate it to find out.

The second is the silver saucer balloon. As seen in the EBAY add linked below. Again as this one is new I don't believe it is damaged.

The third is the GOOD YEAR balloon. Again since it is new I don't believe it is damaged. I make no promises because they have been in storage.

There are two power "pods" included. The white round rods (rod that holds the steering motors on) are broken on both units. They can easily be fixed with some glue, balsa wood, and/or carbon tubes.

I can only currently find one controller, but if I can find the second it will be included. This controller will run both power pods.

I tested all the electronics on each power pod and all the motors operate in both forward and reverse.

I also have two batteries I will include. They both work, but I have no idea how much charge they have in them.

The white plastic pieces are counter weights and there is also a package of stabilizer fins.

Asking $100 shipped within the USA.

This package includes one more balloon and one more power pod than this listing DraganFly has on EBAY http://www.ebay.com/itm/3CH-Remote-C...item20ba47af7b
team222badbrad is offline Find More Posts by team222badbrad
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 13, 2012, 04:13 AM
Registered RC Addict
USA, PA, Tunkhannock
Joined Nov 2006
340 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Price dropped to $80 shipped.
team222badbrad is offline Find More Posts by team222badbrad
RCG Plus Member