HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 11, 2012, 01:22 AM
United States, TX, Waco
Joined Mar 2012
120 Posts
Discussion
anyone know someone who is good at repairing fiberglass cowl,,

hello, I have a great planes pitts (the old red and white one) that I have an issue with,, last time I flew it, I got some grass stuck in the wheel pants on takeoff as I came up I noticed I was too slow, stalled the plane, and damaged the cowl pretty good...It is not available anywhere.
I am not good with fiberglass tried a couple of times,, just not my niche.
I know this is the most reputable site for RC,, I wanted to get some advice, Is there a reputable known person who is good (and not too crazy on the price) at fixing this kind of stuff,, Its not missing big pieces or such, just the gel coat. Any help would be appreciated I live in Waco texas if that helps.. but I can ship it to a good person.
I love this plane and want it to look right again..
raron455 is offline Find More Posts by raron455
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 16, 2012, 10:38 AM
Thailand
Joined Aug 2010
530 Posts
Me.
Fox-composites is online now Find More Posts by Fox-composites