HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by bwoollia, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 09, 2012, 10:25 PM
Low rates are for wimps
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined May 2008
3,441 Posts
Discussion
E-Flite UMX Beast 3D with AS3X

I picked up one of these little planes to toss in the back of the car. What a great little flyer! The AS3X system provides great stability and allows the plane to fly in the wind as well as a bit of 3D capability.

You don't see it in this video, but my rudder servo failed on the first flight. Apparently there was a bad batch of "bricks" installed in some of these models. The nice thing about Horizon Hobby products is the first class customer service - they sent me a new brick no charge which I was able to replace myself.
bwoollia is online now Find More Posts by bwoollia
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 18, 2012, 12:32 PM
United States, IL
Joined Sep 2012
106 Posts
Nice! Ever since I seen the UMX Micro Beast 3D, I have been thinking about getting one although I have never flown planes before just helis and a quad
momofx is offline Find More Posts by momofx