SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by 85toycrawler, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 09, 2012, 08:09 PM
Joined Feb 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Thinning the herd sale

Need to get the rc numbers down in the garage so here is what I have.

1. sc10 2wd with a velineon system and steel geared servo. Artr $225 shipped

2. Losi Comp Crawler, The Goat 2s system, savox steering servo, eritex beadlocks wrapped in pink dot rovers. Set up for the Sportsman class. Comes with a box of spare parts. Artr $225 shipped

3. XR10, home made chassis (bj4), 40t motors with deans, proline chisels. $150 shipped. I do have electronics for this that can be added for some extra cash.

Also, I do have some spektrum radio setups that can go with the rigs for extra money. Let me know what you need and I can probably furnish it. First come, first served, Paypal only. International shipped is not included, that will cost extra.
85toycrawler is offline Find More Posts by 85toycrawler
to remove ads between posts