HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by going4speed, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 09, 2012, 07:37 PM
3DHS 'native'
USA, TX, Spring
Joined Jan 2008
5,925 Posts
Announce
smacked the beeeeg slick

Landed way hard today on the big slick. Tore up the gear and damaged the bottom just a little. Problem was I could not get this thing down to the ground and slow down. It just kept floating past the runway. Part of the problem is its way tail heavy. Tucking to gear inverted. Weird because I was balancing it and actually added tail weight to it. Should have just flown it instead but hey its a lesson. Going to pull the weight off the back and borrow the gear from the Velox as it still needs a motor and servos so it will be a while before its good to go. Was a little embarrassing smacking the slick. Flies great and then the idiot at the controls cant land his $1500 plane.
going4speed is offline Find More Posts by going4speed
to remove ads between posts