Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by raptorflight, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 07, 2012, 08:06 PM
United States, CA, Dana Point
Joined Aug 2012
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Sold
Original 50's(?) Hal DeBolt Live Wire Rebel kit

This is an original and what appears to be a complete Hal DeBolt Livewire Rebel kit. It was designed for a rudder only single channel setup but could easily be modified for a 2 channel setup if desired. Box is a little beat but all the contents seem to be there and in excellent shape. Even has the original covering material. The Dural aluminum gear is prebent possibly by the previous owner of this kit and is taped to the outside of the box. Asking $80.00 for this classic DeBolt kit plus shipping. I know it can fetch more if I ebay it but rather not go that route. I am in the Southern California, Orange County area and if you are close we can arrange a personal pickup for it to avoid shipping charges and hassels. If you need me to ship then I will double box and fill voids with packing materials to keep it safe. This is a classic from the early days of RC when radio systems were huge and heavy. If you like antique models then this is right up your alley. PM me with Email or phone #
raptorflight is offline Find More Posts by raptorflight
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 07, 2012, 08:51 PM
United States, CA, Dana Point
Joined Aug 2012
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Sold pending arrangements
raptorflight is offline Find More Posts by raptorflight
Closed Thread