SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 07, 2012, 02:25 PM
Joined Oct 2003
1,869 Posts
Alert
Aspire Parts and Airframes available

Guys,
I have an order in the works with Lubos slated for fall delivery. I can add spare parts and have a few slots for complete airframes if anyone is interested.
If you need a part to get your Aspire back in the air, or would like an Aspire to fly next season please contact me offline at LJolly@aol.com/ thanks Larry
Larry Jolly is online now Find More Posts by Larry Jolly
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 27, 2012, 04:07 PM
or F, J, K, or even TD
Joined Jun 2007
2,913 Posts
Just looking around for those old Aspire threads, and this was the most current...so...

I had to just add that my Aspires were simply awesome last weekend in Muncie at the Masters. I have a 71oz Spread Tow, and an 80oz C68 version. In the calm morning rounds the ST would just seem to defy gravity hanging up in the sky as the clock ticked closer to 12 minutes. Only once did I not get a time, and that one was an 11:44 with a 78 landing to the next guy (flying a V tailed Aspire) with a 12:01 and a 50 landing... Still won the round.

In the wind, my C68 was launching as high or higher than anything on the field in my flight groups. I flew it empty most of the time, but when the wind really started blowing I flew one round with 8oz ballast, then the next one with 16, and then was fully loaded ~24oz but didn't get to fly that round 'cuz it was postponed until the next morning.

I have always had a lot of confidence in this model, but after events like the WSM in conditions like we had with the list of competitors on the field, I am even more confident in the Aspires ability to do what I need it to do. What a great glider! Thanks Lubos.

Mike
FLY F3B is offline Find More Posts by FLY F3B
Old Sep 27, 2012, 04:29 PM
United States, KS, De Soto
Joined Aug 2004
752 Posts
And I had to fly a old 77 oz brand X plane and my worst morning round was a 11:34 with a 76. Great flying with you Mike.
jfrickie is offline Find More Posts by jfrickie
Old Sep 27, 2012, 06:35 PM
Sink Stinks
Orange County, CA
Joined Aug 2004
4,348 Posts
I'm still flying my lead brick C68 80 ounce Aspire. I find if I don't tell it how heavy it is it does just fine. Must be the orange color!! Red is so yesterday
Silent-AV8R is online now Find More Posts by Silent-AV8R
Old Sep 27, 2012, 08:48 PM
United States, CA, Vista
Joined Jan 2008
592 Posts
Yep, mine is 83 ounces and it serves me just fine. And of course it is orange. Is there any other color?
danfitz is offline Find More Posts by danfitz
Old Sep 28, 2012, 07:34 AM
Joined Oct 2003
1,869 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS to all the Contestants who flew the Aspire at the WSM.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the pilots who have chosen the Lubos Pazderka Aspire as their choice for competition flying. It is super to have friends like Mike Smith, Ben Clerx, Mike Fox, Chris Lee, Jim McCarthy, Peter Goldsmith, Kent Nogy, Kelly Johnson, Jack Strothers and others with great skills and long sailplane competition experience flying the Aspire, and then publicly endorsing it.
The fact is the Aspire is a sweet flying glider, that is very easy to get comfortable with. Lubos, Petr, and Pavel work very hard to produce the finest quality glider for our needs. The Aspire is available in Spread tow, Carbon 68, in double carbon layups, and of course the color of your choice. The Aspire is shipped completely wired, with ballast, and wing covers, at a very competitive price.
We thank all of you and look forward to bringing you the best in sailplane flying for years to come. LJ
Larry Jolly is online now Find More Posts by Larry Jolly
Old Oct 26, 2012, 03:56 PM
Hot Dawg Glider Pilot
United States, TX, Weatherford
Joined Nov 2002
7,793 Posts
LJ... Sent you an email... What colors do you have in stock?

Darth Hot Dawg
schrederman is offline Find More Posts by schrederman