HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by kclements, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 07, 2012, 01:15 PM
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Jan 2008
62 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
Sold
Align TREX 600 BO-105 Scale Fiberglass Fuselage (600-Size) $150

Please note : This fuselage is for Torque tube model Trex 600's or Torque tube model Trex 600 Clones. It does not fit the Trex EFL 600 or Trex 600 with a belt drive tail.

New in the box 600 size BO-105 Helicopter fuselage finished in red/white/blue Currently selling on the internet for $299!!!

I am asking $150 plus shipping

These have slight defects from the factory which in my opinion are not that bad. Due to this I am selling them used as-is. They are however new in the box.

The defects are,

The front windshield looks foggy or finely scratched. I am sure this could be buffed out with some novus plastic cleaner.

The front nose is slightly odd shaped. It is hard to describe but it is not symmetrical. It is not really noticeable unless you really look. but I thought I would mention it.

The kit contains:

Fuselage,
Landing gear,
Scale fittings,
Flex drive assembly for raised tail
and anything else shown in the pictures.

I also have this fuselage in the military paint scheme! Please look at my other auctions. If it is not listed please message me because I probably have more available.

Description below:

The new B0105 Fiberglass fuselages are equipped with the proven flex drive tail system

Easy plug n play design works with Trex 600 with Torque tube and Trex 600 Clones with Torque tube.

This large fuselage has a removable front fuselage for easy access to servos, batteries and mechanics. Plenty of room for scale details such as a front cockpit, lights, scale details etc.

Very little work is left to do as it comes painted and ready to assemble. Assembly required is basically install the landing gear, windows, tail fins and mechanics.

Formers are installed at factory for you which saves lots of time. This kit is something that can be completed over the weekend.

Length of Fuselage: 54" ( 1372 mm )
Width of Fuselage: 9.5" ( 241 mm )
Height of Fuselage including skids 13.5" ( 343 mm )
Distance from main shaft of tail : 35.5" ( 902 mm )
kclements is online now Find More Posts by kclements
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 07, 2012, 07:37 PM
United States, CT, New London County
Joined Dec 2006
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
105 fuse

how much shipped to 06370
sjoe is offline Find More Posts by sjoe
Old Sep 25, 2012, 05:15 PM
United States, WA, Seattle