HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 07, 2012, 02:30 AM
wac
Joined Jun 2005
1,409 Posts
Discussion
MAX OCCURRENCE - An Aerial Silent Film - By Got Aerial llc.

Hello All,

We had the pleasure of shooting with the colorado film school this past labor day and we had some extra "b" roll, so i decided to try and make my first silent film.

Hope you enjoy
wac

MAX OCCURRENCE - By Got Aerial llc www gotaerial com - An Aerial Silent Flm (3 min 50 sec)
wac is offline Find More Posts by wac
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 15, 2012, 05:22 PM
Joined Sep 2012
4 Posts
Potential collaboration!

Hello! I'm new to this universe, but I'm currently producing an independent short film in Yosemite National Park in Northern California and we would love to enlist your help for some aerial cinematography.

We are looking for a helicopter operator that can help us achieve an aerial shot, something similar to the shot seen in this video from 0:43 to 1:05
Powers of Ten™ (1977) (9 min 1 sec)
We'd love to talk to you about how you achieved the shots in this video and see if you'd be interested in working for our production.

We would need you on Tuesday, October, 23rd. We would pay for you to get to set (a lush and beautiful remote area perfect for flying!), but you'd be responsible for getting yourself there. If you think you might be interested, please email me at pc.online@hushmail.me and we can discuss all the details! Thanks! I hope to hear from you soon!
pc.online is offline Find More Posts by pc.online
Old Sep 15, 2012, 09:23 PM
United States, TX, Thrall
Joined Feb 2010
1,213 Posts
Very Very Nice Work I think you just moved that to the A+ roll for sure. Great job keep it up.

Michael64

Quote:
Originally Posted by wac View Post
Hello All,

We had the pleasure of shooting with the colorado film school this past labor day and we had some extra "b" roll, so i decided to try and make my first silent film.

Hope you enjoy
wac

http://youtu.be/3lqIJ4HOUQQ
Michael64 is offline Find More Posts by Michael64