HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 08, 2012, 10:33 AM
Change is good...
Connecticut
Joined Mar 2008
802 Posts
Witespy,

Why can't I see my last order or it's status on your site? I placed the order and paid on 11/6.

Thanks..
bpd964 is offline Find More Posts by bpd964
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 09, 2012, 01:43 PM
Joined Jun 2009
22 Posts
Now, go to fly

I hope it fly!!
albe359 is offline Find More Posts by albe359
Old Nov 09, 2012, 01:47 PM
Joined Jun 2009
22 Posts
Who help me?? How can do autolevel and hold position??
Old Nov 09, 2012, 09:46 PM
Joined May 2010
75 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by albe359 View Post
Who help me?? How can do autolevel and hold position??
You need to read up on how to use Multliwii. I see you only have four wires from the Rx to your board (similar to a KK board). You have no Aux channel connections to your receiver and probably have not enabled the flight stab function through the GUI.

The Crius All in One Pro "how-to" guide is a good place to start as that would give you the basics of what needs to be done via GUI to get the basic functionality of Multiwii enabled for this board (the Crius is different from this board but both use the 2560 chip). Auto level, Alt hold, Heading Hold, Head Free, GPS PH and RTH etc. are enabled in the same manner using the Aux 1,2,3,4 "switches".
majik01 is offline Find More Posts by majik01
Last edited by majik01; Nov 09, 2012 at 10:41 PM.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 12:01 AM
Joined May 2010
75 Posts
Mailman delivered the MWC v2 board via first class mail today in a foam padded envelope with the board inside an anti-static bag. Changed the GPS pin wiring around (came with a caution ...), uploaded a 2.1 sketch with the needed changes and GPS for the MKT 3329 enabled. Compiled okay after fixing a "duh" moment for COM port and board type. Fired up WinGUI 2.1, connected and realtime data had PKT blinking red and green with all the colored lines dancing up and down as I moved the board around .. happy days! This has to be hands down the easiest board I have ever had to get everything working. FYI, I added pinouts to Serial 0 and 1 for APC220/BT and clear epoxy on the micro USB port (just in case) .....
Old Nov 10, 2012, 01:23 AM
Joined Jun 2009
22 Posts
thanks ,now i understand,sorry but is my first multiwii....and try to learn this board...so thank you very much for help me.....
Old Nov 10, 2012, 01:53 AM
Joined Jun 2009
22 Posts
sorry but i don't find the thread that you said!!
Old Nov 10, 2012, 10:02 AM
Joined May 2010
75 Posts
Quote:
sorry but i don't find the thread that you said!!
OK ... a) you need at least a six channel radio where you can assign a channel to a switch meaning you can assign say Ch 5 to the three function switch or to the gear switch etc. b) I have attached the nooby guide for the Crius SE. Ignore the parts that speak particularly regarding the specifics of the board but focus on how to configure Multiwii and how to enable the functions in the GUI - go to the YouTube for the short tutorial and that would be very helpful in getting the basics. If some kind soul can put together a MWC guide particular to this V1 and/or V2 board (hint, hint Witespy...) that would be perfect. There is a program called WinGUI (by EOSBandi) that is in my opinion better than the MWC2.1 config tool - search and download that to use.

Now here is the most important part - SAFETY, SAFETY, SAFETY (that's three times in CAPS). Never test or fire up your board with the props on - NEVER - until you have everything working properly. Accidentally bump the throttle of an armed quad board and you could have four sharp blades going after you .....
Old Nov 10, 2012, 10:54 AM
Joined Jun 2009
22 Posts
ok perfect,today i fly all is good,frame are very stable...i have aux1 and 2...but can tell me what i must active for make poshold,rth... ...in wingui level l m h what mean??thanks
Old Nov 10, 2012, 02:21 PM
Joined May 2010
75 Posts
Quote:
ok perfect,today i fly all is good,frame are very stable...i have aux1 and 2...but can tell me what i must active for make poshold,rth... ...in wingui level l m h what mean??thanks
If you watched the YouTube video as adviced, you would have figured that out already .... to answer your question L is Low 1000, M is Medium 1500 and H is High 2000. On the Reatime tab if your Aux 1 and 2 are connected and WinGui is activated properly, you should see Aux 1 and Aux 2 line move as you toggle the switches. Assign functions to those switch positions (M and H would usually be the choice unless you mix a three pos switch to be L M H ). If you do not see any Aux channel move, review your radio's documentation to enable Ch 5, 6 or higher if you have those.

What kind of radio do you have and maybe somebody here can help with the programming ...
Last edited by majik01; Nov 10, 2012 at 09:16 PM.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 03:44 PM
Joined Jun 2009
22 Posts
Ok tx
Old Nov 15, 2012, 06:20 PM
Joined Oct 2012
13 Posts
Well Hk finally have more in stock, has
Anyone got waypoints to work yet, I mostly want it for position lock but waypoints would be good
chemstar is offline Find More Posts by chemstar
Old Nov 23, 2012, 06:50 AM
Disturbed, but in a good way.
Gold Coast, Australia
Joined Nov 2009
143 Posts
Waypoints work running MegapirateNG.
Try this thread for info

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1752719
RotoGoat is offline Find More Posts by RotoGoat
Old Nov 24, 2012, 04:23 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jan 2012
45 Posts
Hi Witespy,

What's the difference between the MTk3329 and Ublox 6M GPS modules, and which are you offering as a $30 option with the standalone Multiwii pro 2.0 FC board?

T.
Tressie is offline Find More Posts by Tressie
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 28, 2012, 08:22 PM
Joined Jan 2012
50 Posts
GPS LED always solid and 0 satellite data in multiwiiconf

Hi,

I'm a reader of this HK Multiwii Pro thread since the first HK Mutliwii was announced. I Finally got one in the mail yesterday (from the second batch) and was excited to try out the board.

Opening up my kit, it is slightly different than the first batch. The cable colors are not in the same order for the GPS as some pictures show. My GPS has no stickers with a model name or serial number on the under side. The top gps antenna has a blank white sticker over it... Other than that it seems identical to what I've seen for the first batch.

My excitement soon dropped late last night after trying almost everything possible (didn't try the minigps config tool, WinGUI or megapirate NG yet) to get the GPS data showing up.

Here is what I tried up to now:
- wired the GPS GND, TX2 going to RX pin on GPS, wired RX2 pin to TX on GPS, VDD (as shown here and here)
- I installed Arduino 1.0.2 + MultiWii dev version r1240 (In order to use the AUTOMATIC setup of the GPS described here )
- I uncommented the following lines of code in config.h
#define TRI //My frame setup
#define FFIMUv2
#define GPS_SERIAL 2 //GPS would stay red in multiwiiconf if I didn't do this
#define GPS_BAUD 115200 //As per the MegapirateNG thread
#define NMEA //Read somewhere this is also needed
#define INIT_MTK_GPS //Read it is supposed to do automatic MTK GPS setup
- Plugged everything in usb, lights came on (but solid red only on gps)
- Flashed it using arduino, loaded

This resulted in all sensors (except the GPS, which was shown in green) showing data in MultiwiiConf. The GPS info was all blank and not updating at all.
Also, after a few hours, the GPS never went from solid red to flashing. (Didn't try outdoors yet)

I'm starting to run out of options. I saw on the HK product page discussion that at least another person also had this solid GPS led light (of death?).

Anybody have any tips for testing out my GPS? (minigps, winGUI, megapirateNG or a second GPS, I actually have a G-OSD II 1Hz gps too to maybe test, anything?)

If I get better luck, I'll also share it as soon as I can.

Cheers,
Eric
funx is offline Find More Posts by funx
Last edited by funx; Nov 28, 2012 at 08:24 PM. Reason: gps wiring