HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by mintie, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 06, 2012, 08:47 PM
Kaiapoi , New Zealand
Joined Jun 2007
599 Posts
Discussion
Moving on again

After North Conway onto Concord,and this place has a lot of the history of the American Revolutiion.The battles in Lexington,Concord and starting from boston.
I didnt know any of this so was very interested in learning of this history that took place.
Also followed this up in Boston when we got there with the Tea party.
Spent three days in Boston,so had a chance to have a look around.Did The trolley bus tour which included a harbour cruise and stopped at the Tea party museum.
Did a Harvard tour ,spent some time walking round the area from our Hotel getting lost,but did see quite a lot.
Interesting city, big , bustling,noisy,lots of people,heaps of shops,cars every where,dangerous if you are a pedestrian, but we had a cool time.
On the road again today heading to our next destination.
mintie is offline Find More Posts by mintie
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 07, 2012, 08:24 AM
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Aug 2012
52 Posts
 "The gun of Lexington" and " Boston tea Party " ,right ? everything has become history .
but I don't know how much these places had changed ?
Maggie.Y is offline Find More Posts by Maggie.Y
Old Sep 07, 2012, 09:10 AM
Kaiapoi , New Zealand
Joined Jun 2007
599 Posts
all these places have changed.200 years will always bring change.
What was of interest to me ,was what took place to make these changes.
No doubt every country has been through some sort of revolution of sorts to make their changes.
Thanks for taking the time to have a look.
mintie is offline Find More Posts by mintie