SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 06, 2012, 07:58 AM
Stick lift beats no lift
USA, TX, Arlington
Joined Mar 2003
158 Posts
Help!
Would like to buy small pcs CF fabric to mend glider nose

I've got a handluanch glider with a CF pod with cracks. I worked patches inside and want to add a layer of fabric to the outside. It already has ballast, so weight is not an issue really.

The minimum size I need is 1 inch by 2 inch roughly. and pretty much any weight.

Happy to pay any reasonable amount for your material, time and postage.

Alternatively if you know of a commercial source for little bits, I can go that route.

Thanks.
TexasJohn is offline Find More Posts by TexasJohn
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 06, 2012, 11:53 AM
Milwaukee G Mitchell, Wisconsin, United States
Joined Mar 2002
757 Posts
I've got 4.7oz uni and 5.6oz plain weave and 5.6oz 12k spread tow...what would you like.
If you get an offer for lighter cloth that would probably be better but if not PM me your address.
davekra is offline Find More Posts by davekra
Old Sep 06, 2012, 01:41 PM
Vancouver, Canada
Joined Jan 2008
583 Posts
I've got some 4.7oz. cloth you can have, if you want it PM me your address and I'll put it in the mail.

T.D.
T.D. is offline Find More Posts by T.D.
Old Sep 06, 2012, 06:21 PM
Stick lift beats no lift
USA, TX, Arlington
Joined Mar 2003
158 Posts
Thanks for stepping up. How about I PM Devekra first and see if I can get some of the 4.6 oz scraps.

Very nice of you both.
TexasJohn is offline Find More Posts by TexasJohn