Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by cwg25, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 09:33 PM
You Enjoy Myself
United States, NC, New Bern
Joined Jul 2012
77 Posts
Discussion
A Change of Plans

I've gotten busy with work lately and haven't had much free time to spend on my F450 build. When I first started getting into multi rotors almost 2 months ago I wasn't busy at all. Now I'm just too impatient to start from scratch with everything.

I'm going to have Tony from rc-drones finish my quad and set it up with a new TX/RX. This way I can start flying very soon and reverse engineer or tinker with what I have in preparation for my first complete build sometime down the road.
cwg25 is offline Find More Posts by cwg25
to remove ads between posts