SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 05, 2012, 09:01 PM
Joined Mar 2012
23 Posts
Discussion
New Phoenix RC Club

Hey everybody!

I am a junior in highschool at Brophy College Preparatory in Phoenix, Arizona and we are starting an RC club. We had a club last year but it was a major bust! This year i am already planning events and fun stuff with other club leaders. I've never asked personally for handouts, but if anybody has anything, batteries, battery connectors, buddy boxes, remotes, kits, trainers, ESCs, motors or just plain flight experience, please contact me. This year, i would like to have major fly ins with my fellow students as well as fellow RC enthusiasts in the greater Phoenix Area! I am NOT A SCAMMER and i can prove to you that i go to the school and am not just asking for handouts! I am asking for HELP! and handouts If you would like to help our new club take off, see what i did there, please send me an email at jklugman14@brophybroncos.org! All will be invited to our events to watch and participate!

Thanks everybody!
Josh Klugman '14

Go Broncos!
JKlugman14 is offline Find More Posts by JKlugman14
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 05, 2012, 11:03 PM
Luke A.F.B., AZ
United States, AZ, Glendale
Joined Aug 2009
63 Posts
Hey Josh, have you talked to the local RC shops for sponsorships, spares, old parts? If not, check out Duncans, Hobby Bench and Franks and see what they might have to offer. I donated to a start up club before and the club never took off, (Forgive the pun!) and my donation was re-directed to someones private inventory. If you can show a dedicated membership, other donations and some sort of sponsorship I'd help out with a charging station, DX6i TX, and possibly a plane. Keep us updated on your progress.
SubyDude is online now Find More Posts by SubyDude
Old Sep 06, 2012, 04:24 AM
FIDO (forget it drive on)
Tempe, AZ
Joined Apr 2008
6 Posts
Hey there young man...I graduated from Brophy in 1986. I started flying RC in 1983 after being introduced to it by my best friend at Brophy. You can count me in,
Dave in Tempe, AZ
dmak173 is offline Find More Posts by dmak173