Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
Old Nov 19, 2012, 03:50 AM
Team Park Pilot - Airborne
Australia, NSW, Sydney
Joined Nov 2006
4,449 Posts
Well I love the detail... Think your going to love mine - I have had t rebuild the cockpit forward. Not that hard and I hope after testing in the comings weeks(ss) I will be able to provide templates to people so they can do what I have done... in hours... not weeks lol...
OzparkPilot is offline Find More Posts by OzparkPilot
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 19, 2012, 03:51 AM
Team Park Pilot - Airborne
Australia, NSW, Sydney
Joined Nov 2006
4,449 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonmoon View Post
Yes, this is a FMS FW-190 and I used a MR RCSound Pro B Sound unit. and it's actually pretty lound with the Amp turned all the way up. I actually only have it a 3/4 right now and that's with only 1 2in speaker.

Actually I didn't do the sliding canopy...I think the picture you're thinking about is the one with it just sitting on the plane in the open position and not glued on yet....my canopy is actually glued on and does not open, but it can be done and saw where somebody has already done it...I just opted not to. I took it off to add the decals and detailing to the cockpit.

As for the pilot...It's an 1/7th scale "Aces of Iron pilot figure I paint up and trimmed down to fit the plane.
http://www.acesofiron.com/page/AOIW2LW317.htm
Just check the link of the pilot and you painted THAT ?? Amazing man... I could NEVER to that.... im impressed
OzparkPilot is offline Find More Posts by OzparkPilot
Old Nov 19, 2012, 04:10 AM
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
Joined Mar 2009
5,655 Posts
Thank you
brandonmoon is offline Find More Posts by brandonmoon
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Relocated back to Arizona
Old Nov 19, 2012, 09:19 AM
Feeling the THRALL
USA, CO, Parker
Joined Dec 2009
808 Posts
Amazing Work

Quote:
Yes, this is a FMS FW-190 and I used a MR RCSound Pro B Sound unit. and it's actually pretty lound with the Amp turned all the way up. I actually only have it a 3/4 right now and that's with only 1 2in speaker.

Actually I didn't do the sliding canopy...I think the picture you're thinking about is the one with it just sitting on the plane in the open position and not glued on yet....my canopy is actually glued on and does not open, but it can be done and saw where somebody has already done it...I just opted not to. I took it off to add the decals and detailing to the cockpit.

As for the pilot...It's an 1/7th scale "Aces of Iron pilot figure I paint up and trimmed down to fit the plane.
http://www.acesofiron.com/page/AOIW2LW317.htm
Brandon,

You have shown once again that you are the King of foamy warbirds. Beautiful job on the FW my friend! You will be interested to know that I am flying my Mustang with a single 2 inch speaker and find the sound quite adequate (as long as there are no two-strokes in the air!). I really love your pilot figure and will be getting some for any new warbirds I render.

As you will note on this thread I have the FMS Mustang, which is now sporting an incredibly powerful motor (capable of handling 1800 watts), and the Starmax/Hobby King P-47, which will also have a much more powerful motor than stock driving the big stock prop. The P-47 prop is the best feature of the kit, so I just had to keep it despite the fact that it is much less efficient than a two-blade would be.

In any event I note that we are both at the point of actively flying these warbirds and look forward to sharing videos with you and the rest of the people on this thread. I note that you are one of the most prolific and talented video producers in the warbird space.

Regards,

Jackson
Jackson Stone is offline Find More Posts by Jackson Stone
Old Nov 19, 2012, 03:03 PM
Should've, Would've, Could've
United States, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,515 Posts
Drew,

Saw your vid great demo of your product. Any black Friday thanksgiving sales? Don't wanna pull the trigger now and have a sale come out this wknd.
v8truckin is online now Find More Posts by v8truckin
Old Nov 19, 2012, 03:27 PM
Joined Feb 2012
1,841 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8truckin View Post
Drew,

Saw your vid great demo of your product. Any black Friday thanksgiving sales? Don't wanna pull the trigger now and have a sale come out this wknd.
None planned, but that may change. It looks to be a busy weekend with family, but if Friday is slow i might throw something together.

Andrew
MrRCFlying is online now Find More Posts by MrRCFlying
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 19, 2012, 03:29 PM
Joined Feb 2012
1,841 Posts
Quote:
Thank you
Brandon,
I have to agree, the level of detail on your planes is amazing! I crash mine too much to put that much effort into them. LOL

Andrew
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 19, 2012, 04:03 PM
Should've, Would've, Could've
United States, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,515 Posts
Guess I'll wait...just incase. Hey Monday is cyber Monday also, so Tuesday im pulling the trigger. You have stock avail for budget and pro?
v8truckin is online now Find More Posts by v8truckin
Old Nov 19, 2012, 04:27 PM
Joined Feb 2012
1,841 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8truckin View Post
Guess I'll wait...just incase. Hey Monday is cyber Monday also, so Tuesday im pulling the trigger. You have stock avail for budget and pro?
Kind of. I misplaced one order of speakers, so it never went through. I have a few on hand, but getting low. Should be back to full stock by Monday.

Andrew
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 19, 2012, 10:23 PM
Canton, Michigan USA
Joined Jul 2007
16,220 Posts
With this sound system package into a Airfield / FMS T28 (1400 mm)? If so, is there a link to an installation video or pictures?
Prof100 is online now Find More Posts by Prof100
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 20, 2012, 02:23 AM
Stuka vor!
Germany, BY, Ostheim
Joined Aug 2012
73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof100 View Post
With this sound system package into a Airfield / FMS T28 (1400 mm)? If so, is there a link to an installation video or pictures?
Hi Prof100,

cant remember pics about a FMS T28 installation. The T28 has enough room for a install.
Ive done a tutorial for the Stuka here: Stuka Install
Think you can get some ideas for your installation here.

Klaus
dr.schlot is offline Find More Posts by dr.schlot
Old Nov 20, 2012, 05:13 AM
Canton, Michigan USA
Joined Jul 2007
16,220 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.schlot View Post
Hi Prof100,

cant remember pics about a FMS T28 installation. The T28 has enough room for a install.
Ive done a tutorial for the Stuka here: Stuka Install
Think you can get some ideas for your installation here.

Klaus

Klaus,

Thank you.

Bill
Prof100 is online now Find More Posts by Prof100
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 20, 2012, 07:58 AM
Tennessee
Joined Apr 2009
5,405 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylight99 View Post
Can the Budget system drive a second speaker?
I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

Thanks
Alan
GiusedtoBe is offline Find More Posts by GiusedtoBe
Old Nov 20, 2012, 08:19 AM
Joined Feb 2012
1,841 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiusedtoBe View Post
I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

Thanks
Alan
The amplifier can not handle two 2" speakers, it pushes it past the safety limit, and it will cut out. It can however drive either a single 1.22" speaker, or a pair of 1.22" speakers in series. So you would have the main speaker placed out the bottom, and the mini speakers on each side. It does help with the overall distrobution of sound.

Andrew
http://www.mrrcsound.com
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 20, 2012, 10:04 AM
United States, FL, Hollywood
Joined Aug 2010
1,464 Posts
Here's my Stuka flight while vacationing in Orlando. Great bunch of guys to fly with there, at Southport Park.
RC JU-87 Stuka Nice Flight (5 min 20 sec)

We were surprised at the landing as the Stuka went into the grass and did not tip over.
urrl is offline Find More Posts by urrl
Closed Thread