HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Sep 05, 2012, 09:47 PM
I Used To Have More Free Time!
Charlotte, NC
Joined Feb 2011
2,018 Posts
Any videos of the Ultra version that you can share with us?
NCRealEstateGuy is online now Find More Posts by NCRealEstateGuy
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 06, 2012, 12:25 AM
Team Park Pilot - Airborne
Australia, NSW, Sydney
Joined Nov 2006
4,532 Posts
I have the Ultra and it sounds fantastic ! The only issue is finding a suitable AF to install it in. Im sure anything over a 60` would be fine. I wanted to install it in my R3 but weight is already an issue. Looks like my RV-4 may get the treatment.

Gee bee R3 (0 min 46 sec)
OzparkPilot is offline Find More Posts by OzparkPilot
Old Sep 06, 2012, 08:44 AM
Joined Feb 2012
1,939 Posts
Thanks G-Forced. I don't think there are any other videos of the Ultra yet. I don't have a plane large enough to haul it. I have sold a number of them, so it is a matter of time, I am sure.

Andrew
http://www.mrrcsound.com
MrRCFlying is online now Find More Posts by MrRCFlying
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 06, 2012, 09:29 AM
Charlotte, NC
Joined Feb 2011
2,018 Posts
Thanks G-Forced. Is there a way to adjust the timing so that the prop stops at the correct time in relation to the shut down sounds?
Old Sep 06, 2012, 09:37 AM
Feeling the THRALL
USA, CO, Parker
Joined Dec 2009
820 Posts
Updated Mustang Video on YouTube

Hi Andrew,

I have finished the final cut of "Mustang at Crosswinds" featuring my FMS "Marie" Mustang, and posted on YouTube. I hope you can link this to your website. I think it will attract many potential customers. Please find the link below.

I will be heading out of the country today, back on Saturday. I will prepare a final cut of the Bucker Jungmann video when I return.

Best regards, Jackson

FMS Mustang at Crosswinds 09-03-12 (4 min 36 sec)
Jackson Stone is offline Find More Posts by Jackson Stone
Old Sep 06, 2012, 09:44 AM
Charlotte, NC
Joined Feb 2011
2,018 Posts
Which version was that?
Old Sep 06, 2012, 09:56 AM
Feeling the THRALL
USA, CO, Parker
Joined Dec 2009
820 Posts
That's the Pro. One speaker.
Jackson Stone is offline Find More Posts by Jackson Stone
Old Sep 06, 2012, 09:56 AM
Joined Feb 2012
1,939 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Stone View Post
Hi Andrew,

I have finished the final cut of "Mustang at Crosswinds" featuring my FMS "Marie" Mustang, and posted on YouTube. I hope you can link this to your website. I think it will attract many potential customers. Please find the link below.

I will be heading out of the country today, back on Saturday. I will prepare a final cut of the Bucker Jungmann video when I return.

Best regards, Jackson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRk3-...ature=youtu.be
Fantastic job Jackson!!! I will put it up on the page later today!!!

Keep them coming guys!!!

Andrew
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 06, 2012, 11:45 AM
WAA-08 THANK FRANK!
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
Joined Jun 2002
7,344 Posts
Following this one closely.
JimNM is offline Find More Posts by JimNM
Old Sep 06, 2012, 11:49 AM
Wisdom can not be granted.
Shreveport Louisiana
Joined Dec 2006
6,302 Posts
Quote:
Hi Andrew,

Best regards, Jackson

That is a MAGNIFICENT video! Very well done. Thank you very much for sharing. The plane looks and sounds great.

Orion
Orion Pax is offline Find More Posts by Orion Pax
Old Sep 06, 2012, 12:43 PM
Name brands compare me...Why?
United States, NJ
Joined Feb 2012
371 Posts
Quote:
Hi Andrew,

Best regards, Jackson

When you return could you show us some pictures of your install and any problem areas?

That plane looks great as does the video!
BRAND X is offline Find More Posts by BRAND X
Old Sep 06, 2012, 05:39 PM
United States, CA, Fontana
Joined Nov 2004
741 Posts
I had a problem at first with the sound cutting out every few seconds but clearing away any wires and moving the rx away from the unit seems to help some. I now get a small cut in the sound from time to time but its very hard to notice. Looks like its the best I'm going to get.
daylight99 is offline Find More Posts by daylight99
Old Sep 06, 2012, 06:29 PM
Joined Feb 2012
1,939 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylight99 View Post
I had a problem at first with the sound cutting out every few seconds but clearing away any wires and moving the rx away from the unit seems to help some. I now get a small cut in the sound from time to time but its very hard to notice. Looks like its the best I'm going to get.
That problem is due to RF interferance. Some ESCs I have found cause some glitching of the sound system. I now have Ferrite Chokes available to solve that problem. The best place for it is on the servo Y cable. Cleans it right up. I had one plane that did it bad without the choke. With the choke in place, it is 100%, no glitching at all. If you want one, send me your mailing address, I will send you out one free of charge.

Andrew
http://www.mrrcsound.com
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 06, 2012, 07:13 PM
Should've, Would've, Could've
United States, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,844 Posts
Beautiful video and awesome sound!
v8truckin is offline Find More Posts by v8truckin
Old Sep 06, 2012, 09:21 PM
United States, CA, Fontana
Joined Nov 2004
741 Posts
Here's a video of what I'm talking about. You can hear the cuts every few seconds but at high rpm you don't notice it much. Sound is amazing though.
FW-190 with MrRcSound (0 min 48 sec)
daylight99 is offline Find More Posts by daylight99
Closed Thread