HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 04, 2012, 11:19 PM
E-flyer since 1981
Joined Oct 2000
1,501 Posts
Discussion
Zionist Gay Conspiracy

"Zionists spread homosexuality to control world"

"Mashregh News, an outlet affiliated with radical Islamists in Qom, wrote that the US and the UK are using money from Jews to spread homosexuality throughout the world"

http://www.jpost.com/International/A...aspx?id=283847

How does one spread homosexuality?
Michael in Toronto is offline Find More Posts by Michael in Toronto
Old Sep 04, 2012, 11:25 PM
Gravity is patient............
Joined Mar 2006
1,945 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael in Toronto View Post
"Zionists spread homosexuality to control world"

"Mashregh News, an outlet affiliated with radical Islamists in Qom, wrote that the US and the UK are using money from Jews to spread homosexuality throughout the world"

http://www.jpost.com/International/A...aspx?id=283847

A blender and a butter knife?
billyd60 is offline Find More Posts by billyd60
Old Sep 04, 2012, 11:37 PM
Who, ME?
Euclid Ohio
Joined May 2005
317 Posts
Hah! That's a good one.
dll932 is online now Find More Posts by dll932
Old Sep 04, 2012, 11:41 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
Quote:
By inviting the fellas over for a little game of Hide the Afikomen, if you know what I mean.
rcposter is offline Find More Posts by rcposter
Old Sep 04, 2012, 11:42 PM
trying to miss the ground
United States, ID, Rigby
Joined Oct 2008
160 Posts
Dangit! Our plans for world domination have been thwarted. How did Mashregh News find out about this?
blademaker22 is offline Find More Posts by blademaker22
Old Sep 04, 2012, 11:52 PM
Gravity is patient............
Joined Mar 2006
1,945 Posts
Actually the gays have tried to take over the world before, but the species nearly died out and they had to put their plans on hold for now. But just ... for now.

billyd60 is offline Find More Posts by billyd60
Old Sep 05, 2012, 12:09 AM
Joined Aug 2003
2,655 Posts
Well, they have a point that there are F****** out there and they like to influence kids. I dont know, they leave nasty pictures in the bushes so kids will find them on their way home from school. I found pictures like that exactly that way. As I got older, I figured they were probably surveillance photos of service men, no offense as I learned that's not the norm. It was shocking and disturbing, but it didnt make me want to go out and copy it. It was more like a rotten puzzle that was thrown at me and I was pissed they showed it to me. Do what you want, but that's a rotten thing to show to a kid. It sucked and I'm still pissed off about it.
HELModels is offline Find More Posts by HELModels
Old Sep 05, 2012, 12:35 AM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
HELModels, you've got us all on pins and needles. Did the spreading of homosexuality work on you?
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Old Sep 05, 2012, 12:38 AM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:

I don't know how one spreads homosexuality. But I know someone who can supposedly end it with prayer. I'd say it didn't work!

Old Sep 05, 2012, 01:14 AM
Joined Aug 2003
2,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder1 View Post
HELModels, you've got us all on pins and needles. Did the spreading of homosexuality work on you?
It had an adverse effect, could have been why I had a stroke in Jr. High.. I know if I had said something, the pedaphile squad would have investigated. Would you want your kid exposed to that?
Old Sep 05, 2012, 01:35 AM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HELModels View Post
It had an adverse effect, could have been why I had a stroke in Jr. High.. I know if I had said something, the pedaphile squad would have investigated. Would you want your kid exposed to that?
While certainly not a desired thing, the seeing pictures of naked bodies, it still didn't spread homosexuality, as you surmised?

And I'm no doctor, but the stroke you suffered in Jr. High was probably NOT caused by seeing dirty pictures. I've seen and have known many of fellas who have seen plenty of dirty pictures, and it never caused a stroke, or blindness, either. I think that would be one for the books.

FWIW, If only children were able to narc to the pedo squad, but sadly their usual course of action is to bury it as deeply as possible to pretend it never happened. The many clergy members who skated free for decades are a testament to that.
Last edited by thunder1; Sep 05, 2012 at 01:48 AM.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 01:53 AM
Joined Aug 2003
2,655 Posts
Just a photo, yup. Just a pediatric stroke, yup. That's more than any kid should have to handle. Normal grown ups are equipped to shrug that nonsense off.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 01:56 AM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:
Just a photo, yup. Just a pediatric stroke, yup. That's more than any kid should have to handle. Normal grown ups are equipped to shrug that nonsense off.
Normal kids have shrugged off far worse, I can assure you of that.

And it still didn't make you gay, right?
Last edited by thunder1; Sep 05, 2012 at 02:04 AM.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 02:27 AM
Joined Aug 2003
2,655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder1 View Post
Normal kids have shrugged off far worse, I can assure you of that.

And it still didn't make you gay, right?
No, just discusted. The stroke had a whole different effect that took a neurosurgeon to fix.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 02:32 AM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:
No, just discusted. The stroke had a whole different effect that took a neurosurgeon to fix.
So I think it's safe to say that at least in your case, seeing such pictures didn't make you gay. So one for stroke, and dozens of others, at least, for no stroke, and no spreading of homosexuality. Check.

Maybe we should add it to the list of pediatric stroke causes.

http://www.pediatricstrokenetwork.com/causes.html