knifeedge63 is offline Find More Posts by knifeedge63
Old Oct 05, 2012, 09:28 PM
352nd FG Association
United States, GA, Decatur
Joined Mar 2004
4,184 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirdredd View Post
To MoonBeam. I Finished The Fuselage You Gave Me After The Crash. Call Me Crazy or Coo Coo. But I Have More Fun Building Rather Than Flying. I will Give you The Fuselage Back Just For You Being My Friend On RCG. Which You Are. We Can Meet Some Where And I Am More Than Happy To Return It To Ya' Only If You Approve of My Work.Lol. Check Out The Pics After The Nose Crash. Did Not Do A Before Pic. Sorry Guys.
Hey Dirdredd,
Nice job!!! And THANK YOU!! But I have an even better idea; how would you like to have the Mustang? I have the main wing with servos, the battery hatch which needs just a little work (not much though), and I have another stock Park480 (which came with the plane), motor mount and prop. All you'll need is 2 servos, a cowling and spinner. You can put whatever Rx and lipo you want in it. The plane came stock with an 18amp ESC, but I have a 30amp I'll give you as well.
I'm planning to buy the Durafly P-51 with retracts in place of this one. PM me if you'd like to have it and we'll figure out a time to meet up. Since you did all that work, it's yours!
Moonbeam is offline Find More Posts by Moonbeam
Old Oct 07, 2012, 03:01 PM
Dir_D_Redd
United States, GA, Clayton
Joined Jan 2010
334 Posts
@ Moonbeam. I would really like that and thank you. I just wanted to do a good job on putting it back together with every intent on giving it back to you. My friend Chris knows that I have the most pleasure of building and refurbishing planes. I saw when you lost her and was hoping that you gave me the airframe, Just so I can do what I love.I appreciate your offer and will put her together and will not maiden her until I see you on the Field. This will be my Pledge to you and the hobby. When you saw me, I brought out 5 planes and did not fly one. I know that I built it and it was mine, that is all that mattered. My friend Chris did all the flying of my planes.Thanks and I accept your offer. Your fellow Hobby Lover Dir D Redd.
dirdredd is offline Find More Posts by dirdredd
Last edited by dirdredd; Oct 07, 2012 at 03:07 PM.