HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by osculant, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 04, 2012, 11:12 AM
United States, WI, Hartland
Joined Aug 2012
20 Posts
Yippee!
Introduction

Hello there!
I wanted to make some sort of post, and seeing as how I could not find a thread created for introductions, I will do it here.
I also wanted to show that, despite my low post count, that I am in fact a real person. Here my story in a nutshell:
For a few years I have played around with Syma S107 micros (or their knockoff equivalent) and tried my hand at a HobbyZone mini cub. Then, at Oshkosh Airventure 2012 I purchased a Rotor Concept HPQ-1 (aka Lotus T380) quadcopter. From there, I was hooked. I love the manuverability of the quads, I love the stable platform for video, I love flying FPV! Although I have only been in the hobby for a few months, it has latched on to my wallet quickly!

I have lurked around RCG for a little while, and now I have come to realize that the classifieds are the best places to get deals on the stuff I want (and often the quickest way, ala HK).

I am hoping to earn some trader cred here, but if you are looking to transact with me and have any questions, feel free to PM me and I can provide you with my ebay info, where you will see 100% feedback for buying and selling.

I am glad I found this site, so much invaluable free information!!
osculant is offline Find More Posts by osculant
to remove ads between posts