HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by reddyrightnow, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 03, 2012, 08:08 PM
Joined Jun 2009
103 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sold
Sold

NUOVA FAOR CSF411 SUPERMOTARD BIKE 1/4 SCALE

PURCHASED 3 WEEKS AGO; RAN IT TWICE AND SHE'S BEEN IN A DISPLAY CASE EVER SINCE. PHOTOS TAKEN TODAY AND I WILL NOT RUN IT AGAIN. CONDITION IS USED IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. TIRES ARE GLUED, BODY PAINTED AND STICKERED. SIDE NYLON SUPPORT WIRES ARE WORN AFTER ONLY 2 RUNS AND I THINK THEY SHOULD BE REPLACED WITH SOMETHING MORE DURABLE & LONGER LASTING.

RUNS AS SMOOTH AS BUTTER, JUST AS GOOD OR EVEN BETTER THAN ON ROAD STREET BIKE. I'M SELLING IT FOR THAT REASON. I HAVE LOTS OF ON ROAD BIKES AND DON'T NEED ANOTHER. I'LL MORE THAN LIKELY BUY THE NITRO VERSION JUST TO DISPLAY IT. IT'S THAT PRETTY.

PAID $575 FOR THE BIKE PLUS OVER $300 FOR THE ELECTRONICS WHICH INCLUDE NOVAK BRUSHLESS MOTOR AND ESC, VENOM 3600 LIPO AND SPEKTRUM RECIEVER. YOU ONLY NEED TO ADD YOUR RADIO AND GO!!! SHIPPED WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION.

FACTORY DETAILS: Front and rear steel spoked rims. Front steel gold hub with wavy steel disk and ferodo pads. Rear gold hub with steel sprocket and chain. Beautifully machined aluminum parts. Painted rider, rear aluminum support stand. Specifications: Bike is over 5" long, stands almost 11" tall weight 5.2 lbs without rider. Battery pack is located in the middle of the bike for perfect balance and handling.
reddyrightnow is offline Find More Posts by reddyrightnow
Last edited by reddyrightnow; Sep 25, 2012 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Sold
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 06, 2012, 10:01 PM
They Call him Dead!
United States, SC, Pawleys Island
Joined Jul 2003
6,318 Posts
Trader Rating: 33
Pardon my ignorance. I am just a browser here. But am curious, is that an off road bike with street tires or a street bike with an off road body?
YellowJacketsRC is offline Find More Posts by YellowJacketsRC
Old Sep 07, 2012, 12:14 AM
Joined Jun 2009
103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead View Post
Pardon my ignorance. I am just a browser here. But am curious, is that an off road bike with street tires or a street bike with an off road body?
Thanks for your inquiry. It's actually an off road style bike that was particularly made for on road racing as a Supermotard. Check out the video.
The Amazing Nuova Faor CSF411 1/4 Dirt Bike (2 min 11 sec)
Old Sep 07, 2012, 07:27 AM
They Call him Dead!
Joined Jul 2003
6,318 Posts
Pretty Cool! Thanks for the video. Couple more questions if you don't mind....

Why would you want to make an off road style bike into a road bike? Wouldn't that give a high center of gravity? I am sure there is an advantage, just not sure what it is?

Also, where did the word Supermotard come from? The tard part confuses me
Old Sep 07, 2012, 08:54 AM
Joined Jun 2009
103 Posts
I think it began as a European concept but I'm not sure. The bike drives really easy and smooth. You actually stated my reason for selling it; although it looks cool, I've got RC street bikes and prefer my off road bikes to be driven in the dirt. I'm not sure how this would handle the dirt if I were to put a rear wheel gyro and dirt tires on it. Hmmmm, now there's a thought. Now I'm reconsidering the sale LOL.
Old Sep 07, 2012, 06:31 PM
They Call him Dead!
Joined Jul 2003
6,318 Posts
Thanks so much! I appreciate the info! Good luck with whatever you decide!
Old Sep 08, 2012, 12:00 PM
Joined Jun 2009
103 Posts
Anytime, thanks.
Closed Thread