HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by helikido, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 03, 2012, 05:07 PM
United States, CA, Chowchilla
Joined Aug 2009
959 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
For Sale
Esky Belt Cp v2 with many upgrades including T-rex 450 head.

Reason for selling: School is taking me over and I don't have time for setting up and flying anymore. (I also need the money).

This is the famous Esky Belt CP v2 that was renounced for being begginer friendly 450 size rc heli. So far it has been good to me. Let me list what this package comes with and all the upgrades first.

Upgrades: New Telebee GR302-AD gyro. (Much better than stock gyro. If your gonna do some 3d you may have to adjust the gain. I have it on for mild flight only. HH mode holds very good).

•A Exceed Rc Proton 40amp esc. Its fully programmable especially if u get the programing remote. It'll also allow you to upgrade to bigger better motors without costing you $$$ to also upgrade the esc.

• CNC Machines 7075 Aluminium Trex Clone head. That's $90 worth right their. Just only for the upgrade. I did flew it about 5-6 times with the head and its rock solid but your gonna have to do some more tweaking to do 3d.

•Carbon fiber tail blades. Great control and pretty solid with the upgraded gyro.

•Brand new Canopy.

Almost every part on this heli has been changed. The build is very fresh. I was able to do that before school started and everything is set.

•3D blades (Idk if they are plastic or Carbon fiber, but those things are hard as hell)

Now the Spare Parts:

• 2 replacement main gears.

• Stock Esky blades are included for spares (Never used).

• You also get the stock plastic head for spares only. The swash plate is in tip top shape and can be used with the trex head.

• You also get 6 free feathering shafts for spares.

• I'm also including 2 new Esky Main shafts.

• You also get a free spare flybar.

• Ohh and did I mention that I'm also including 4 new blue spare tail blades

* I'm selling it without the stock tx and rx to save some shipping weight and because this heli is just great if you have your own radio other than the stock tx. The stock tx and rx are good for normal and just a small bit of 3d though.

*Front cyclic servo won't turn on for some reason. idk why, but it may be as simple as I have something plugged wrong. But you can easily buy a new one for $3 and a better one too. You could just by a set of 3 tg9 servos which are said to be amazing for only about $10 shipped on eBay.

All I'm asking is $150.00 shipped

Anyways price is negotiable and I also have other things I may include in the deal

Spares:

Heli pics:

Camera sucks in day light
helikido is online now Find More Posts by helikido
Last edited by helikido; Sep 03, 2012 at 05:27 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 03, 2012, 09:07 PM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
renounced or renouned?
blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian
Old Sep 04, 2012, 10:29 PM
Joined Aug 2009
959 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueindian View Post
renounced or renouned?
Sorry my vocab is bad lol. Anyways the belt is a great heli for beginners and it still is one of the best 450 rtf helis around for its price range. (189$ all stock rtf). I'm selling it with a cnc 7075 head that's better than alighns stock heads. (improvements are present over alighns heads). Hence the cost of $90 upgrades.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 01:13 PM
Joined Aug 2009
959 Posts
Bump. Any offers?
Old Sep 11, 2012, 01:02 AM
Joined Aug 2009
959 Posts
Willing to trade for a potential micro cp heli (RTF)
Old Sep 14, 2012, 12:29 AM
Joined Aug 2009
959 Posts
Its a great beginner heli guys. I'm open to any offers.