|Sep 03, 2012, 06:07 PM|
Esky Belt Cp v2 with many upgrades including T-rex 450 head.
Reason for selling: School is taking me over and I don't have time for setting up and flying anymore. (I also need the money).
This is the famous Esky Belt CP v2 that was renounced for being begginer friendly 450 size rc heli. So far it has been good to me. Let me list what this package comes with and all the upgrades first.
Upgrades: New Telebee GR302-AD gyro. (Much better than stock gyro. If your gonna do some 3d you may have to adjust the gain. I have it on for mild flight only. HH mode holds very good).
•A Exceed Rc Proton 40amp esc. Its fully programmable especially if u get the programing remote. It'll also allow you to upgrade to bigger better motors without costing you $$$ to also upgrade the esc.
• CNC Machines 7075 Aluminium Trex Clone head. That's $90 worth right their. Just only for the upgrade. I did flew it about 5-6 times with the head and its rock solid but your gonna have to do some more tweaking to do 3d.
•Carbon fiber tail blades. Great control and pretty solid with the upgraded gyro.
•Brand new Canopy.
Almost every part on this heli has been changed. The build is very fresh. I was able to do that before school started and everything is set.
•3D blades (Idk if they are plastic or Carbon fiber, but those things are hard as hell)
Now the Spare Parts:
• 2 replacement main gears.
• Stock Esky blades are included for spares (Never used).
• You also get the stock plastic head for spares only. The swash plate is in tip top shape and can be used with the trex head.
• You also get 6 free feathering shafts for spares.
• I'm also including 2 new Esky Main shafts.
• You also get a free spare flybar.
• Ohh and did I mention that I'm also including 4 new blue spare tail blades
* I'm selling it without the stock tx and rx to save some shipping weight and because this heli is just great if you have your own radio other than the stock tx. The stock tx and rx are good for normal and just a small bit of 3d though.
*Front cyclic servo won't turn on for some reason. idk why, but it may be as simple as I have something plugged wrong. But you can easily buy a new one for $3 and a better one too. You could just by a set of 3 tg9 servos which are said to be amazing for only about $10 shipped on eBay.
All I'm asking is $150.00 shipped
Anyways price is negotiable and I also have other things I may include in the deal
Camera sucks in day light
|Sep 04, 2012, 11:29 PM|
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Esky Belt Cp v2 with Trex CNC 7075 head. (need help on setup)!||helikido||3D Electric Heli Flying||0||Sep 01, 2012 12:56 PM|
|Discussion||Esky Belt CP V2 kit shipped with badly bent tail shaft.||N8LBV||XHeli||14||Jul 03, 2012 01:29 PM|
|Off Site||Esky Belt CP v2 RTF with metal head||ihor14448||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||0||May 20, 2012 12:05 AM|
|Discussion||T-Rex 450 V1 vs. Esky Belt CP V2||Inkmann||3D Electric Heli Flying||24||Feb 03, 2012 11:29 PM|
|Discussion||Esky BELT-CP 450 V2 vs. ESky Belt-CPX||JHawk19||Mini Helis||1||Dec 22, 2011 11:58 AM|