SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Helicruncher, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 03, 2012, 05:28 PM
Blade CP Pro cruncher
United States, SC, Swansea
Joined Oct 2010
205 Posts
Trader Rating: 59
For Sale
GWS Dragonfly fixed pitch heli with TX and spares. $79 shipped in USA

This is an old GWS Dragonfly FP I have had for a couple years or more bought on Ebay. If you have mastered a coax and orientation while flying then this heli is for you. I have updated the head to a Esky HoneyBee FP(V-1 and V-2) since those parts are cheaper and much easier to find. Everything in pics is included so take a look at them. Radio is not in pics but you can see what it looks like on the instruction manual and has instructions for using it with an airplane as well since the RX is separate from the 3-1 for this heli. Radio has a rechargeable nicad battery which seems to be holding the charge. Fuses (fast-blow 5 and 3amp) are included so you can install them in the motor wires however you wish to protect the 3-1 from burning out. Canopy installed has been modified for the larger battery and is damaged from prior owner.

This heli has the upgraded direct-drive tail and I have included the items needed to turn it into a gear-drive tail if needed. Items in packages are new and others are used or new out of pack. Battery is a low usage 11.1v 1200mah lipo (need this size to balance heli and flies a Loooong time)) I will fully charge before shipping. Charger is an Esky brand which can be connected to a 12v battery to charge the lipo. Blades on heli are repainted Superblades EZ. Heli has been test flown to make sure everything works as it should. Only problems with this heli I am aware of are some minor vibration and the mainshaft/maingear can be hard to find when replacement is needed. The Century “Hummingbird” V-1 throughV-? can be used as a replacement gear/shaft. Any questions please PM me….$79 shipped in lower 48 of USA. Due to the nature of this hobby no returns.
Helicruncher is offline Find More Posts by Helicruncher
Last edited by Helicruncher; Sep 06, 2012 at 05:55 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread