HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 21, 2012, 12:06 PM
United States, FL, Pensacola
Joined Jul 2006
106 Posts
Tangerine

Another great time at the Tangerine.Thanks to all the people who helped make it a success.Thanks to Kenny for his fantastic site and hospitality.Thanks Buddy
gliderr2 is online now Find More Posts by gliderr2
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2012, 11:15 PM
Orlando "Buzzards" FL
Joined May 2002
1,184 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gliderr2 View Post
Another great time at the Tangerine.Thanks to all the people who helped make it a success.Thanks to Kenny for his fantastic site and hospitality.Thanks Buddy
It was nice seeing the Pensecola gang again, thanks guys for making the trip down. I am glad Brad decided to get back in the hobby, he sure will be a contender at future events.
Raed
raed5 is offline Find More Posts by raed5
Old Nov 22, 2012, 02:01 PM
Joined Nov 2007
63 Posts
Thanks for a great contest, well run, fantastic site, good friends good food, and lots of flying! I vote to make ALES a part of next years contest. Chime in if you would like this also..I was told this is a good possibility.
Paul Perret is offline Find More Posts by Paul Perret
Old Nov 22, 2012, 04:24 PM
soarkraut
United States, DE, Ocean View
Joined Nov 2004
145 Posts
I had a blast also...................specially like the assigned timer thing. works very well for those of us that are not part of the local "group".
I would fly an ALES contest, on Friday. Would not like it as the main event.
Also, please order a more Florida like weather forecast.
Soarkraut is online now Find More Posts by Soarkraut
Old Nov 29, 2012, 04:52 PM
Poolman
United States, NJ, Wenonah
Joined Oct 2011
22 Posts
paulsullivan is offline Find More Posts by paulsullivan
Last edited by paulsullivan; Nov 30, 2012 at 10:24 AM.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 07:23 PM
Ricky Windsock
USA, FL, Sanford
Joined Nov 2008
1,585 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsullivan View Post
Well so much for ordering from kennedy im a little upset that he isnt honoring the prizes that were supposed to be....Pete who won with his supra was told no monies were allocated for the tangerine.....guess ill buy a xplorer.....
Hey Paul,
No need to make a big deal out of this before we can even take any action. I only just found out there is an issue with an email from Pete. As he is the prize winner I am sure he is capable of following through in a gentlemanly manner without resorting to this sort of negative public outburst from you. All of our sponsors and model aircraft importers and suppliers are really valuable to our community and this is not the way to encourage them to continue to serve us.
I will contact Barry immediately. I am sure there is an explanation. He DID approve the Glory Days support for this event with me personally so I can guarantee it will be honored.
Sorry Peter for any misunderstanding. Barry must have forgotten our conversation. I will be in contact with you by email.
Thank you
Gordon
aussief3b is offline Find More Posts by aussief3b
RCG Plus Member