HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jlcamp7, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 02, 2012, 11:40 PM
RC Logger Support
United States, WV, Hurricane
Joined Jan 2010
3,220 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
Happy Labor Day!... Free dx6i Like New (for real)

Alright guys so I figured now would be a good time to finally give away my dx6i. Now I know it's not a JR x9503 but hopefully someone can use it.

First a huge thanks to anixs. I feel as though he has really brought forth the spirit of giving here on the forums as of late. Feeling honored to have received the x9503 I felt it only fair of me to offer up my dx6i that the x9503 has replaced.

So here it is. This is my dx6i that is in like brand new condition. I have never removed any of the plastic from the screen or any of the other areas that had plastic on it. There are no scratches and I have never had any problems with the radio. It will include charging cable, manual and all in original box.

Edit: forgot to add this is mode 2

So here's the rules:

FOLLOW CLOSELY

1. Do not PM me. (unless you have a real question)

2. Post: I will not give this to anyone with zero post. However, if you don't have tons of post that doesn't count you out. I will be reviewing based on how helpful your post are. Or if you are newer how interested you seem in sticking with the hobby and learning. Now don't go trying to post stuff after seeing this because I can obviously see if you tried to up your post after this. lol

3. Do not tell me how you want it to give it to someone else. It's not I don't believe some of those stories, it's just hard to know the reality. I would like whoever gets it to actually use it for themselves because they can use it.

4. NO SOB STORIES. Not trying to be mean on that one, but I think we all need to be reminded that this is just a hobby. This radio will not put food on the table, nor give you a roof over your head and it definitely will not supply for your family, so there's no need to include your family problems in this ad.

5. And lastly as anixs always says, no hoarders and if you can't be happy for the winner then don't even bother.

So that's it. I'm really hoping to make a good choice of someone that will really use this radio and grow in the hobby, the same way I plan to do with my x9503

I will not try to prolong this too much, but due to my schedule I will make a decision on Tuesday. This will give time to make it fair for all. I will announce the winner here and also PM.

Lastly regarding shipping, I am hoping to include free shipping, however based on whom I choose and the cost of shipping I might ask for a little help from the winner to cover some of the shipping.

Thanks and Happy Labor Day!
jlcamp7 is online now Find More Posts by jlcamp7
Last edited by jlcamp7; Sep 03, 2012 at 06:59 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 02, 2012, 11:43 PM
United States, OH, Eaton
Joined May 2006
1,135 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
I would like to have this to replacve my aging Futaba Conquest that flies my Slow Stick.

Chris
chris1379 is offline Find More Posts by chris1379
Old Sep 02, 2012, 11:45 PM
United States, WA, Port Angeles
Joined May 2011
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
Wow, Looks like I am first ??

Nope.....too slow came in second. Seems to be the story of my like.....ooops no sob stories....LOL

Seriously, I could use the radio. I haves a couple of CX2 helicopters that I got going from a pile of parts from a guy. I am using a non computer Hp6DSm eflite transmitter. Eveything else I have is 72 Mhz.

I do have a low post count, but joined over a year ago after being away from the hobby for a while. (main reason tha I am still on 72 mhz).

I would appreciate the radio a lot, but good luck to everyone.

One thought I had is the high post count that Anxis tends to use. I certainly understand staying away from the scammers. However, I find it hard to believe some one that has 100 or 1000 posts does not already have a nic radio or two. Just a plug for us guys that have low post counts but been around for more then a few weeks or so.

Thank you

!
!
!
!!
!
!
!
!

Info added since original Post
pat.curtin is offline Find More Posts by pat.curtin
Last edited by pat.curtin; Sep 03, 2012 at 01:04 AM. Reason: More information
Old Sep 02, 2012, 11:54 PM
Foamies are my homies!
Las Vegas, NV.
Joined May 2009
399 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
Well, not gonna lie but I have a DX7 and I'm out of model memory. I would love to have another transmitter to put all of my smaller bind and fly (mqx, micro p51, msr heli, etc) stuff on in order to free up space for my new planes to go on the DX7. I could also use it as a buddy box to help my younger brother get his wings! Thanks for the consideration!
Captain Ron is offline Find More Posts by Captain Ron
Old Sep 02, 2012, 11:56 PM
Wonderfully Wicked
Willoughby, Ohio
Joined Jan 2002
13,019 Posts
Trader Rating: 615
I actually have a practical use for this. Been looking to get a used DX6i to use for buddy boxing at our electric club and the DX6i seems to be the most popular radio. I don't us a Spektrum transmitter (I have an Aurora 9) but I often find myself with guys asking me to maiden or buddy box for them and having a Dx6i will make that easier as I can have a dedicated radio for buddy boxing. So it will be put to good use at our club.
The Don is online now Find More Posts by The Don
RCG Plus Member
Why am I addicted!!!
United States, IL, Columbia
Joined Jan 2008
532 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
I would like to have it for my dad since I am getting him back in the hobby. Yes, I know you said not to do this but I gotta get him something. I will give him some of my receivers. Cheers

DonQ
DonQ8401 is offline Find More Posts by DonQ8401
<<x USMC
USA, CA, Rancho Cucamonga
Joined Jun 2010
670 Posts
Trader Rating: 51
I've been fortunate enough to have two spektrum TX's so don't need a third just wanted to drop a line to praise the great show of generosity going on lately here on RCG!!!

Happy Labor Day!!
r0beert0 is offline Find More Posts by r0beert0
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 02, 2012, 11:59 PM
United States, NJ, Clayton
Joined Jun 2012
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
jlcamp7,
That is completely awesome of you! I just bought my DX6i with my first plane and really like it. It would be great to have another one to link up to, to help get my brother-in-law into flying. He has some cars from the 27mhz era and lost the r/c bug after he had a kid. But now that his and my son are both three, it would be a nice thing to do to get outta the house and take them to the park.

I'll cover whatever the cost is for shipping.
Thanks for the consideration and a great donation,
Dave
NoTimeForSlow is offline Find More Posts by NoTimeForSlow
Last edited by NoTimeForSlow; Sep 03, 2012 at 03:13 AM.
Old Sep 03, 2012, 12:03 AM
Koo
A semi-advanced FPV newbie
United States, OH, Oxford
Joined Mar 2012
1,147 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Well, I live 40 miles from you. But I don't need this since I love my 9x So I really hope she gets a good home and some one will really appreciate her
Koo is offline Find More Posts by Koo
Old Sep 03, 2012, 12:08 AM
Hutch
United States, Mt, Bozeman
Joined Jan 2012
313 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
I would love this for my park/indoor gp citabria. It would also replace the cheezy e flite controller that cannot really be set up for rates and other nifty features on my blade helis. maybe even think about purchasing the carbon cub if I got one! willing to do whatever on shipping.
hutchinstuff is offline Find More Posts by hutchinstuff
Old Sep 03, 2012, 12:16 AM
United States, TN, White House
Joined Oct 2008
137 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
I use a DX7 and could use this for my 8 year old. I am not crazy enough to let him fly my heli just yet but he does have a nice slow stick (he mostly built)and so do I. They are both on my dx7 which he loves to fool with the programming on Could use this for him and he would love it. Thanks very much.
funkindatrunk is offline Find More Posts by funkindatrunk
Old Sep 03, 2012, 12:21 AM
Bacon
United States, TX, Humble
Joined Mar 2011
180 Posts
Trader Rating: 60
I'm new to the hobby and always looking for ways to get my buddies to fly with me without destroying my planes (I can do that on my own). I'd love to have this DX6i so I can share my love of my new hobby.

With all this giving, keep watch for some freebies coming in the next few weeks too. Don't have much, but I'm sure I have some stuff that will make someone happy.

Thanks!
super_dork is offline Find More Posts by super_dork
Old Sep 03, 2012, 12:21 AM
United States, FL, Bradenton
Joined Aug 2012
33 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
Well, Im new here so good luck guys
dannyvu04 is offline Find More Posts by dannyvu04
Old Sep 03, 2012, 12:22 AM
Krued Up
United States, MA, Springfield
Joined Jul 2004
4,492 Posts
Trader Rating: 361
no story but i would like it for my lil one as she is using my hand me down 4ch
snolord1 is offline Find More Posts by snolord1
Old Sep 03, 2012, 12:28 AM
United States, MA, Chelsea
Joined Jul 2012
81 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
I'm fairly new to the hobby and am having a hard time programming my wk2603 tx to my v400 so a tx like this would be a great replacement to get me back on tracking to actually being able to fly this heli!!
vyper2k1 is online now Find More Posts by vyper2k1
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread